1. SpacePirate's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

One of Curtis' best and wittiest screenplays, and Grant gives one of his career defining performances. MacDowell feels a bit miscast and is the only slight drawback from this otherwise bona fide classic of the rom com genre (although it doesn't take much to reach this feat). The whole film fires on all cylinders, with a quick pace and tight direction. I expected to hate it, but was a good surprise. 4.5 stars

2. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Andie MacDowell can buzz right off, what an unlikable harlot.

3. Super Mariza's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

OH MEU DEUS EU ADORO FILMES DE AMOR PORQUE É QUE NUNCA ME CONVIDAM PARA CANTAR EM CASAMENTOS

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

5. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

6. Muraki's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

7. sarahyuniarni's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Heartwarming and a feel-good tale.

8. HSBilly's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

a romantic journey through those four events of madness

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Funny but really he should have gotten with KST. She was way finer than Andie Macdowell, who was conniving and stupid. Curtis would write better films. Hugh Grant was really great though.

10. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Oh, Andie MacDowell: how I wish you weren't in this.

11. Kelly Ibarra's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

12. Appelin's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song; I thought that love would last forever, I was wrong. The stars are not wanted now; put out every one, Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun. Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood; For nothing now can ever come to any good...

13. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Ah, the taste of loneliness a film like that leave in a single guy's throat...

14. Liam Peters's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Easily watched and typically English, it was a game changer in the world of British romantic comedy and, whilst it doesn't have particularly very much to say and features a truly awful Andie MacDowell, it works to create a sense of friendship and the way friendship circles work. The formula has been borrowed and revamped by Working Title a number of times but it's easy to see why when its charm is so obvious.

15. riceball's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

One of my favorite romantic comedies. Never fails to make me smile (and cry a little), and Hugh Grant is so charming here.

16. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

This film is smart, which is why people are so quick to loathe it. I found some of the comedic timing impeccable, especially from an actor as predictable as Hugh Grant (though I adore him). I found it emotionally lacking in regards to the actual relationship between the leads, but there were too many grand moments of comedy and love for it to be ruined. Quite honestly a great film.

17. rocope's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Legendado ou dublado, em divx, em dvd ou na tv. Mesmo sabendo o que acontece em cada cena, QUATRO CASAMENTOS E UM FUNERAL é sempre uma agradabilíssima diversão. Nota: B+ (muito bom)

18. CristinaMehedinteanu's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

19. Francesca Perry Carboni's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

I'm maybe the only person on the planet who loathed this film from beginning to end.

20. Dan Can's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

yeah, McDowell is a (slight) miscast.

21. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

if i was ever going to describe a perfect rom-com to anyone, this would probably be a excellent example.

22. Helena FW's rating of the film Four Weddings and a Funeral

Ignore Andie McDowell. Everyone else (everyone British) is fantastic.