1. chloe's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

2. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

3. bees can see ultraviolet light's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

rating is based on how the story resonates w me personally

4. msmichel's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

Strange turn for director Cantet finding him working in English adapting the Oates' novel in this Canadian shot film. Locations capture the fifties set period but unfortunately the casting does not. Marred by miscasting most of the young ladies especially key part 'Legs' played here by Raven Adamson. Song score by Timber Timbre is more enjoyable than the film. Overlong and just not very engaging.

5. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

Often disconcerting and ultimately limited. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/05/foxfire-2012.html

6. Joe Bowman's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

This has the potential to be as good as the previous film adaptation (with Angelina Jolie and Jenny Lewis) of Oates' novel was bad.

7. CRW's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

Cliched, badly acted etc.

8. novanindro's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

9. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

10. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

Anything to do with rebels and gangs hold's me right in but this lacks a certain power that's not something you're already expecting. I wouldn't say it's a waste of time, it's rather enjoyable (the music is amazing. I haven't heard Timber Timbre in anything before so that's a breath of fresh air for me) but it doesn't pull you in which is sadly disappointing for a Cantet film.

11. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang

this looks more badass than the previous.

12. sami's rating of the film Foxfire: Confessions of a Girl Gang