1. Apaana's rating of the film Frances Ha

2. abunchoffilms's rating of the film Frances Ha

'Second best film of Baumbach's career.'

3. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Frances Ha

4. JoAnne Voightlander's rating of the film Frances Ha

I can find myself wondering why I didn't like this one. It is true that stories about characters who appear not to have creative talents even as they so desperately want to create art make me cringe a bit, since these stories are written/directed by successful artists. It's easy to say "give it up and go home" to someone when you're living your dream. Maybe that is the whole problem for me here.

5. Dory Bakiewicz Ehmer's rating of the film Frances Ha

6. spasmolytic's rating of the film Frances Ha

Mumblecore masterpiece. Quirky must be the new code for hipster.

7. Gonçalo's rating of the film Frances Ha

Every second just felt so relatable. The way you feel when nothing goes right yet there's something that keeps you going. Simple and truthful.

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film Frances Ha

Watching FRANCES HA is like watching Fellini's LA DOLCE VITA. It's a kind of movie that you just can't merely watch. You must feel it, getting inside of it, and experience it. Like Marcello, we will see Frances' life through many circumstances. Basically, it's a rise and fall story. FRANCES HA has an uncertain storytelling like Frances herself. Her career as a dancer has an uncertain prospect in the future. Amazing!

9. cansu m's rating of the film Frances Ha

10. jananonloso's rating of the film Frances Ha

Feel good film about someone that quite often doesn't feel that good. Always nice to watch again!

11. AVA's rating of the film Frances Ha

Kein schwerer Stoff,eben der Wahnsinn des Alltäglichen,aber es wird hier echte Leichtigkeit vermittelt.Greta Gerwig macht ihre Sache wirklich gut.Die Musikauswahl hierzu ist trefflich.

12. postblueink's rating of the film Frances Ha

13. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Frances Ha

Noah Baumbach likes to quote Leos Carax and would love to be Woody Allen. He films his wife, writes ok dialogues with an arty black and white photography. Still we miss the essential : the need to tell a story, the necessity. The only good surprise is at times the nervous editing which gives the feeling of a short story/diary being written. I could watch Great Gerwig for hours, but not here.

14. carolinasuriz's rating of the film Frances Ha

15. Eva Alcántara's rating of the film Frances Ha

was about to get hit by a car today and I thought about this film :)

16. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Frances Ha

i'm sorry i'm not a real person yet

17. bogdann's rating of the film Frances Ha

the combination of quirky, fun, but also quite sad is achieved pretty effortlessly

18. ionu's rating of the film Frances Ha

19. Branca's rating of the film Frances Ha

Que espelho da desorientação dos vintes. Muitas lágrimas e corridas nocturnas-

20. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Frances Ha

For quite some time I thought this movie was not gonna do anything for me. Surely, its photography impressed me from the get-go but I thought it was just gonna be one of those movies about someone who's not quite ready to enter adulthood. But in-between Frances' collection of missed chances, there's an amazing love story. During the closing scene I was hoping for one thing, but something way better actually occurred.

21. anadyomene's rating of the film Frances Ha

It should be a typical story about the fall and rise of a fucked up young woman, I should roll my eyes on the characters (Lev, Benji, Frances, Sophie, Rachel, keep going...), but it feels warm and personal. Benji's reference about textiles which inspired Matisse's works, and the short appearance of Adam Driver, though I dislike his hat.

22. arcondicionado's rating of the film Frances Ha

frances is obviously an aquarius plus i cried in the end plus it reminded me of "j'ai faim, j'ai froid"

23. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Frances Ha

24. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Frances Ha

rewatched. lack of emotion. Greta Gerwig is playing the same overrated role since 2012.