1. aliasgenius's rating of the film Frank

3.5/5 A bit of whimsy & a bit more gut wrench.

2. mpho3's rating of the film Frank

"I know. You want to call bullshit. I did too. Then I got past my bias and let the movie wash over me... Fassbender is a marvel at using gesture, posture and intonation to reveal the joys and fears percolating under a mask's fixed gaze. Funny, touching and vital, the movie emerges as a hymn to the healing power of art." - Pete Travers, Rolling Stone

3. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Frank

4. João Martins's rating of the film Frank

The enigmatic figure of Frank/Michael Fassbender brings some joy and brilliance to it, but the film doesn't go further with it's purpose... It lacks in depth with Jon/Dmhnall Gleeson, a boy struggling to find a place in music, while being stuck in the shadow of Frank. Clara and Frank are definitely the worth-watching characters of it.

5. zohen lux's rating of the film Frank

i love domhnall gleeson so much i even manage to love him when he plays unlikable characters. he's in my mind + heart at all times.. INFATUATED SMILE. i love this little film very much. :-) WARM HAPPY SMILE.

6. müteahhit's rating of the film Frank

7. miles's rating of the film Frank

my kind of odd ball film

8. SBERB's rating of the film Frank

9. eleventries's rating of the film Frank

3 estrellitas + 1 por la honestidad

10. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Frank

11. CanonFiller's rating of the film Frank

After this movie I keep thinking this is how some indie bands with xylophones record and produce their albums, except without a nutter wearing a big head mask. Very charming. Domhnall Gleeson has a heart of gold. I would totally have shagged Gyllenhaal's character after a week or two. Fassbender is too good looking and fit to be that loony.

12. Paula Rocha's rating of the film Frank

13. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Frank

Yes but do you really love us all

14. Thomas's rating of the film Frank

This was an unexpected surprise. An extremely touching, heartbreaking story depicting a short period in a young man's life, where he runs a gamut of emotional infatuation, self-discovery, failure and acceptance... in an experimental avant-garde setting. The artists [band] guiding and testing him through this significant journey manage to never feel clichéd, but provide a basis for some genuinely dark undertones.

15. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Frank

Felt like empty quirkiness trying to coast on a charm that just didn't click with me.

16. jonnyboy69's rating of the film Frank

Frank is a very funny film and a very touching and thoughtful film. It's about art, and the people who are crazy enough to try and become artists. And I had heard this movie had a good ending, but I didn't expect it to be THAT good. Seriously... that was one of the best endings I've seen in a long long time.

17. pluviosity's rating of the film Frank

Domnhall Gleeson is always good at playing loser..

18. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Frank

I put off watching for way too long. Very wonderful.

19. kailanthropy's rating of the film Frank

OUR GENERATION'S SPINAL TAP—PROTECT FRANK AT ALL COSTS

20. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Frank

So freaking weird. I adored it.

21. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Frank

I don't get this film. Why call it Frank and use his trademark head when it's got fuck all to do with Frank Sidebottom? They turn a genuine individual character in to an American indie cliche.

22. douglas binda's rating of the film Frank

23. Gabriella F's rating of the film Frank

Ladies have babies. That's how it works.

24. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Frank