1. zohen lux's rating of the film Frank

i love domhnall gleeson so much i even manage to love him when he plays unlikable characters. he's in my mind + heart at all times.. INFATUATED SMILE. i love this little film very much. :-) WARM HAPPY SMILE.

2. Bengi Z's rating of the film Frank

3. miles's rating of the film Frank

my kind of odd ball film

4. SBERB's rating of the film Frank

5. eleventries's rating of the film Frank

3 estrellitas + 1 por la honestidad

6. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Frank

7. CanonFiller's rating of the film Frank

After this movie I keep thinking this is how some indie bands with xylophones record and produce their albums, except without a nutter wearing a big head mask. Very charming. Domhnall Gleeson has a heart of gold. I would totally have shagged Gyllenhaal's character after a week or two. Fassbender is too good looking and fit to be that loony.

8. Paula Rocha's rating of the film Frank

9. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Frank

Yes but do you really love us all

10. Thomas's rating of the film Frank

This was an unexpected surprise. An extremely touching, heartbreaking story depicting a short period in a young man's life, where he runs a gamut of emotional infatuation, self-discovery, failure and acceptance... in an experimental avant-garde setting. The artists [band] guiding and testing him through this significant journey manage to never feel clichéd, but provide a basis for some genuinely dark undertones.

11. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Frank

Felt like empty quirkiness trying to coast on a charm that just didn't click with me.

12. jonnyboy69's rating of the film Frank

Frank is a very funny film and a very touching and thoughtful film. It's about art, and the people who are crazy enough to try and become artists. And I had heard this movie had a good ending, but I didn't expect it to be THAT good. Seriously... that was one of the best endings I've seen in a long long time.

13. pluviosity's rating of the film Frank

Domnhall Gleeson is always good at playing loser..

14. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Frank

I put off watching for way too long. Very wonderful.

15. kailanthropy's rating of the film Frank

OUR GENERATION'S SPINAL TAP—PROTECT FRANK AT ALL COSTS

16. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Frank

So freaking weird. I adored it.

17. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Frank

I don't get this film. Why call it Frank and use his trademark head when it's got fuck all to do with Frank Sidebottom? They turn a genuine individual character in to an American indie cliche.

18. douglas binda's rating of the film Frank

19. Gabriella F's rating of the film Frank

Ladies have babies. That's how it works.

20. beatrizatriz's rating of the film Frank

21. Mário Xavier's rating of the film Frank

Fassbender makes it, pretty much. Incredible acting.

22. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Frank

23. Marina C.'s rating of the film Frank

Frank wins for its music, for the likability of its characters and for how happy Frank (Fassbender) makes me, with his empathetic way of being, volatile moods, kindness and almost egocentric selfishness. Nevertheless, I think it's a film who tried to be devil-may-care and ended up with a heavier sense of carelessness

24. Te Pe's rating of the film Frank