1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Frank & Lola

Shannon is too good for this nonsense

2. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Frank & Lola

Michael Shannon is capable of slaughtering little kitties with his eyes, my god.

3. chickenwing's rating of the film Frank & Lola

4. Dan's rating of the film Frank & Lola

Completely subjective - I dug it. Imogen Poots is wonderful, Michael Shannon is Michael Shannon and it made me hungry. It was also completely frivolous, filled with troublesome stereotypes and pointless twists but I dug it.

5. smokescreen's rating of the film Frank & Lola

Urgent call for more Michael Shannon as romantic lead

6. Matt Richards's rating of the film Frank & Lola

This is a film for anyone who's ever been in an unhealthy relationship. The two central performances are wonderfully uncomfortable to watch but I don't think Ross pushed hard enough with the underworld sex-club stuff especially compared to something like Gaspar's LOVE. It's also let down by a bland cinematic look. 3.5 stars

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Frank & Lola

Michael Shannon and Imogen Poots give some great performances in this peculiar romantic drama. It's an odd sort sequence of events that characterize the distrustful relationship between Frank and Lola--odd enough to render the characters' actions unbelievable. Despite that, it was still a relatively suspenseful hour and a half.

8. BernardoL's rating of the film Frank & Lola

This was extremely weird...but I really liked it. The synopsis says this is a "psychosexual noir love story" and that is in fact a great way of describing the very strange feel and tone of the film. Michael Shannon is absolutely magnetic and carries the whole thing from beginning to end.

9. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Frank & Lola

10. alchimia's rating of the film Frank & Lola

11. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Frank & Lola

What a disaster of a movie. You know 2016 was a terrible year for cinema when *even* Michael Shannon lets you down.

12. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Frank & Lola

Two hours ago I would have crawled through glass for you.

13. Michael Peer's rating of the film Frank & Lola

On the surface, Frank and Lola may not look like a total mess. The performances are electric. The cinematography is glossy yet empty. It has good ideas but what starts off as a story about an older man dating a younger woman, turns into an international mystery. It's as though Ross thought he could make an interestIng movie by just adding elements. Movies can be bad. Just don't be bland.