1. film_lies101's rating of the film Frankenhooker

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Frankenhooker

A lack of urgency in the first forty minutes leaves Frankenhooker without much rhythm, despite Lorinz delivering his dialogue while appropriately finding both the seriousness of his character's lovelorn plight and also understanding the droll humor of the situational comedy. This is more a film made up of some memorable scenes-- the exploding hooker scene, the last act-- strung together with not-as-engaging ones.

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Very cheesy 80s trash with silly touches of comedy. In the genre I disliked "Re-animator" and "the basket case", my opinion on this one is close to be the same. This film benefits a nice DVD reissue, available in every store here, I wonder why.

4. greg's rating of the film Frankenhooker

5. bcdcdude's rating of the film Frankenhooker

6. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Una parodia del clásico gótico divertido aunque no tan ingenioso como las dos anteriores de Henenlotter. Tal vez el hecho de que el plato fuerte (el monstruo) aparezca recién a partir de la última media hora, hace que haya momentos algo aburridos.

7. Keith Fletcher's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Wanna date? Got any money? Have a good time! Funny, cheesy, and goofy!

8. Moviebrainrot's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Don't let the name fool you. This is actually a very fun tongue-and-cheek horror film based on the Frankenstein-monster plot line. This time, a young scientist is trying to put his dead girlfriend back together using pieces of dead prostitutes. Does anyone remember the talking VHS box for this film?

9. Diego Ibarrola's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Saw this film 20 yrs ago back in the Joe Bob Briggs "Drive-In Theater" on The Movie Channel.. I remember having mixed emotions, loving it, hating it, scared and confused. Would love to watch it again as an adult and see where it stands.

10. eek's rating of the film Frankenhooker

11. GRmax's rating of the film Frankenhooker

This film had a somewhat slow and weak first part with a vibe that reminded me of Re-Animator, but only cheaper and far less engaging. Thankfully, things gets really more interesting in its last 30 minutes and the dark satire at play is spot on! I've got to say that I'm looking forward to rewatch Frankenhooker in a not so distant future...

12. Fajar Ibrahim's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Exploding hookers! Woohoo...!!!

13. Máté Csóka's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Well, the twist at the end is not as great as in Russ Meyer's Beyond the Valley of the Dools, but I do love my heroes turning into Angie Merkel look-alikes, lol.

14. Pierre's rating of the film Frankenhooker

15. KalebEdwardWilliams's rating of the film Frankenhooker

Better than I ever imagined. The actors in this movie really relish the material and know just how to play up the ludicrous. See it if the idea of resurrecting your fiancee after a freak lawn mower accident turns you on.