1. FISCHER's rating of the film Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell

Une des dernières productions Hammer et aussi ultime réalisation de Terence Fisher, fort honorable, après une fructueuse carrière consacrée au fantastique... www.cinefiches.com

2. Martin Wilson's rating of the film Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell

The Baron's journey has finally brought him to his one true home - an asylum for the criminally insane. Having assumed control of the place, he thinks he can walk out any time. But where could he possibly be happier? By now, this squalid end to his great dream has brought to the fore the obvious parallel - Mengele. "I'm not a murderer, Simon" - this line expresses perfectly the psychopath's self-serving sincerity.

3. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell

I agree. And one film that you can tell Fisher was really working out how to frighten the audience, instead of simply relying on the formula to do it. There are moments here that rank among his best - the sampling of the asylum inmates reacting to the sounds of the monster probably my favourite. Absolutely chilling.

4. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell

Dark, disturbing, hysterical, and ultra low budget. The last of the Hammer Frankensteins does not disappoint. The last hurrah of the Fisher-Cushing team. If you can look past some of the confines of the low budget, this really works much better than some of the other sequels. One of my all time favorite Hammer films.