1. El Biffo's rating of the film Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster

So much to appreciate on so many levels in this 1965 Cold War Era B-Movie Matinee classic. There's the pop culture and military stock footage edited with groovy rock music, (a harbinger of Society of The Spectacle), the Dr. Evil prototype ("Dr. Nadir), the whole cold war mentality imposed on outer space aliens (with the classic trope that the enemy will rape our women) all wrapped into matinee fun for American kids.

2. GIYGAS's rating of the film Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster

I'm actually a little stunned that the title is lying, yet soothed by that good ass soundtrack.

3. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Frankenstein Meets the Space Monster

Initially, I was going to rate this one star.However,on reflection I went for two,because "Frankenstein Meets The Space Monster" can be put in the "Plan Nine From Outer Space" (1959) category of films,that are so bad there good! Wobbly sets, dodgy dialogue and the well used plot of nubile young Earth women,needed to repopulate an alien planet,is hilarious. Add the campy Dr Nadir and some ropy acting for a fun time.