1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

2. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

Great aesthetic design on the monsters and an impressive reliance on practical effects only make the choice to present the story as found footage more disappointing. With a more stylized and cinematic approach, a la Sam Raimi or Stuart Gordon, this would have been a far more effective experience. I hope Raaphorst's second film will find a style that better suits his content.

3. msmichel's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

Raaphorst moves from his uber-zombies shorts to this feature length version with amazing old-school results. Melding found footage film with steampunk aesthetics and out of time period technology ('...I've never seen a camera like that before...') the film never ceases to entertain. The non-CGI creature effects are very inventive with a fair amount of blood for the gorehounds. Very video nasty type.

4. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

Huge disappointment. The whole found footage thing was not only a cop out, but totally unrealistic. WW2 journalist with a color HD video camera and an integrated mic? C'mon. The monsters looked amazing but the found footage look made them look cheap, when I'm sure they thought it would do the opposite. But goddamn do I love Karol Roden!

5. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

yeeears ago i have seen a teaser to this movie, now i finally have watched it & i'm quite dissapointed. but Frankenstein's freaky army is it worth to watch this weird flick anyway.

6. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

Quindi è un anno che i blog se rimbalzano un amatoriale girato con due denari in più del solito.

7. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film Frankenstein's Army

really terrible, not even fun in a bad movie way. big disappointment.