1. P.P.'s rating of the film Frankenweenie

Anyone else notice Shelley Duvall's homage to her character in 3 Women? (Hint: It involves the car door and her dress) This is such a lovely film.

2. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Frankenweenie

3. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Phenomenal, very evocative and unforgettable.

4. D/R/W's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Easily the superior version. Why? Because Paul Bartel is in it

5. Katie's rating of the film Frankenweenie

he tried to eat my raymond.

6. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Frankenweenie

I'm starting to really like Shelley Duvall. Also, I totally love this beautiful film. Totally.

7. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Frankenweenie

I love this, the original one, much more than the new version. This had the spontaneity and the energy of a young and inspired filmmaker.

8. Nicola Altieri's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Insospettabile ritorno di Burton dal torpore decennale in cui era piombato.Un gioiellino che riflette sull'ossessivo recupero del vecchio sul nuovo, con amara e ironica critica all'irriproducibilità, oggi, di ciò che fu ieri. Un'operazione nostalgica e retrò che è consapevole negazione di se stessa, con stile e maestria registica scomparsi da tempo nel cinema di Burton. Un piccolo grande film.

9. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film Frankenweenie

10. Chayanin Tiangpitayagorn's rating of the film Frankenweenie

Daaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnn! Bring back the old Tim Burton now!

11. jenifferp's rating of the film Frankenweenie

12. liesbet vanessche's rating of the film Frankenweenie

so cute! The references to the Frankenstein movie are perfect. -please don't do the remake, don't make this disney-

13. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Frankenweenie

A brilliantly funny & respecting homage to Frankenstein. Too bad this was the film that got Tim Burton fired from Disney.

14. Algitya's rating of the film Frankenweenie

then I'm wrong when i thought 'PET SEMATARY' had the original theme ^ ^

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Frankenweenie

i'm curious about the remake next year... & good thing is... it will be also in black/white..! >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankenweenie_%282012_film%29

16. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Frankenweenie