1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Frantic

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Frantic

Roman, réveille-toi, tu t'étioles dans un drôle de "cul-de-sac"... www.cinefiches.com

3. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Frantic

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Frantic

It's nice that it doesn't take a side in the Palestine-Israel conflict, and it's got a lot of great moments. But what prevented me from loving it is just how much Harrison Ford mumbles whenever he says something that isn't "I'm looking for my wife."

5. ammar's rating of the film Frantic

6. Renton47's rating of the film Frantic

Tapping into 'first as tragedy, then as farce', it's unfortunate that this revisits the ending of Polanski's best film with (perhaps) unintended consequence. An unnecessary death with inept agencies mostly to blame, it is effective at rewriting the film we have seen as a different character's demise. Contrary to the Neeson films, Ford always feels out of his depth, a straight man in strange circumstance, which works.

7. Dalibor's rating of the film Frantic

Mediocre script which started out quite promisingly, before eventually venturing into an over-contrived mess trying too hard to find a broader public, I'm afraid. Very much of its original suspense was lost trying to sew it to an unnecessarily wide topics and finally unfold in such a banal matter. It is still, constantly intriguing thing to watch.

8. Bandeira's rating of the film Frantic

Harrison Ford spoils the film, his acting infests the screen with blockbuster action film formulae, which probably was polanski's intention anyway, a man gotta make a buck.

9. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Frantic

I watched this late night on T.V but forgot its title years ago.Always asked myself what was that arty action film starring Harrison Ford. It made sense Polanski directed it.

10. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Frantic

11. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Frantic

12. ryan birch's rating of the film Frantic

Somebody should clone Polanski and force him to pump out a thriller like frantic or the ghost writer every year or two. They are so goddamn enjoyable and I get the feeling he could do it in his sleep.

13. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Frantic

14. Thomas's rating of the film Frantic

15. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Frantic

Watching Polanski movies can be a bit of an ethical dilemma, especially when you're one of those people for whom that matters. In many cases I'd really rather not know, so I can enjoy the films. I can't watch Woody Allen movies for the same reason. Yes, I've heard the argument that if I knew what all the Hollywood people were like I'd never watch a movie. That's why I don't want to know.

16. edrina's rating of the film Frantic

It has an interesting premise but I wish I didn't watch the movie because it left me such inconvenient feeling of anxiety and fright afterwards. Got me very confused, too.

17. HKFanatic's rating of the film Frantic

Director Roman Polanski updates the Hitchcock 'wrong man' thriller (or, in this case, 'wrong suitcase') as a parable about infidelity. Harrison Ford's character descends Orpheus-like into the dark underbelly of Paris - not a side of the city the tourist office would want you to see - to reclaim his love, though it's clear he won't walk away from the experience unscathed. "Frantic" is an underrated gem of its decade.

18. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Frantic

Harrison Ford does his best John Cleese impression bumbling around Paris in the 80s. It's fantastic to see this curmudgeon of an actor deliver some truly hilarious lines (unintentionally I'm sure) with such ferocious intent that their impact is like a fart in a church. Israelis, Arabs, meufs, mismatched wives, a non-plus diplomatic core & a ridiculous nuclear device are all thrown into the pot. Rename this Farcical

19. A47's rating of the film Frantic

Well directed, though dated, screenwriting.

20. Mike's rating of the film Frantic

Where are you from man? New York?

21. Chris Ingalls's rating of the film Frantic

Criterion needs to release this. They've already done wonders for other Polanski films. I own the DVD of this movie and the picture quality is so bad, it may as well be a VHS tape. This is an underrated gem, with Polanski channeling Hitchock and a terrific cast.

22. virginwolf's rating of the film Frantic

23. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Frantic

24. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Frantic

Un Polanski intriso di Hitchcock: il risultato non poteva che essere di alto livello. Un thriller altamente ben dosato, con il senso di vertigine e gli espendienti narrativi (la valigia,la statuetta,le telefonate) che rimandano continuamente al Maestro del Brivido.Una suspence costante che sale e tiene benissimo per le due ore accompagnata da una musica(un certo Morricone....)che suggella il tutto.Ottimo Ford.4*