1. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Freaked

"well, that's entertainment." i totally like the first 15 minutes of the movie & some weird gags between.

2. JMKE's rating of the film Freaked

would make a great music video. i liked it when the old man fell off the fork lift! HaHa *doing**comedy horn*

3. Joks's rating of the film Freaked

A real guilty pleasure! Love it!!

4. Carlos Eduardo Carvalho's rating of the film Freaked

5. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Freaked

I remember seeing this on HBO as a kid and not knowing what the fuck it was. Now, its one of my favorites! Never ceases to make me laugh hard and put me a goofy mood.

6. film_lies101's rating of the film Freaked

7. 16bitsystems's rating of the film Freaked

i don't know how this managed to fly under my radar for so long, but it's already one of my favorite movies.

8. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Freaked

Incredibly goofy 90s comedy that makes itself into a cult event with its relentless weirdness. The humor is scattershot and overly adolescent at times, but it still packs enough cleverly offbeat gags and one-liners, as well as some great wacky creature effects, to see it through. Fun and weird enough to be something of a cult classic.

9. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Freaked

i love that this movie exists!

10. GIYGAS's rating of the film Freaked

I think this film is really great am I a bad person?

11. Davide's rating of the film Freaked

The Freaked movie I ever seen

12. Adam P.'s rating of the film Freaked

Caught this late last night and cannot recall the last time I had SO MUCH FUN watching a movie!!!!!! Loved it every inch of it, so great, crazy, ridiculous and inventive!!!

13. sammy's rating of the film Freaked

the only good keanu reeves performance.

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Freaked

A film made exclusively for absurdist comedy nerds. With nods to The Three Stooges, Art Clokey, and Lawrence Welk.

15. souljacker's rating of the film Freaked

I used to love this movie!

16. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Freaked

Inspired lunacy at its very best. And featuring Sad Keanu as Ortiz the Dog Boy.