1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

best episode: "Kim Kelly Is My Friend"

2. Bahana Damayana's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

"Hi, Cindy." --Sam Weir This hilarious depiction of high school life is too realistic, it's almost too unbearable to watch it. And I mean it as a compliment. Always a pleasure to witness Linda Cardellini, Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, and Rashida Jones before they went famous. And best of all, this show knew how to close an episode with a great song. Why, NBC, why did you cancel this amazing show!?

3. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

4. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

No wonder I enjoyed this so much when I was a kid.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

Made to burrow into your mind for a specific age, and does a really great job at it. Martin Starr's name said it all.

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation

7. grotescsetorg's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

8. Severus Snape's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

this https://youtu.be/cmCpmEQD0L4 <3 <3 </3

9. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

10. chanandre's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

A must-see for any teen that grew in the late 90s/early 00's (I was 17-18 when this was on Basic cable to brutal ratings) and belonged to the freak-geek-emo-nerd-loner-fuck-up crowd/fringe. James Franco was our generation's James Dean. TV was King & Queen. Post-Cinema. Pre-Internet. Spoke loads to the collective US as few shows (and films) ever had; before, then or after. Undoubtedly Apatow's/Feig's creative summit.

11. swearo che ti amo's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

the greatest tv show of all the time.

12. Beatriz Sampedro's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

13. smndvdcl's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

Rites-of-passage programming.

14. Polyglot's rating of the film Freaks and Geeks

"I don't know how you even get one girl. How does anyone get two?" ~Sam Weir