1. Burcu's rating of the film Freaky Friday

2. Jamie Morren's rating of the film Freaky Friday

Coming of age tale of a rebellious teenage girl who has grown pubes, shaved them off, and then grown them back, in grey, in the space of a day.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Freaky Friday

4. Isabella Heron's rating of the film Freaky Friday

5. Arf's rating of the film Freaky Friday

6. ughchenausea's rating of the film Freaky Friday

7. André Vieira's rating of the film Freaky Friday

3,5.I must be out of my mind but I had a really good time watching this.

8. Siaudebert's rating of the film Freaky Friday

9. Elayla's rating of the film Freaky Friday

I remember liking this film as a teenager, but now it doesn't seem to click anymore.

10. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Freaky Friday

saw it again today and could watch it again tomorrow

11. Jason Chan's rating of the film Freaky Friday

2nd in the greatest films of all time list after MEAN GIRLS with The Godfather being the 3rd.

12. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film Freaky Friday

Having just entered 9th grade at the time of FF's debut, it served as an inadvertent coming-of-age film for me. There's a point in adolescence where melodramatic portrayals of teen angst resonate intensely & unironically with younger viewers. I badly wanted to be a suburban punk princess! It's a sort of cinematic magic that-at 25-I can't get back. Oh, and concerning the White Stripes: "Get a bass player, already."

13. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film Freaky Friday

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is great.

14. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Freaky Friday

Interesting comment on this film; I have never seen the ending. I remember being in the theater with my friend, and about five minutes before the movie ended a message came on screen demanding everyone leave the building because of a "building emergency." Last thing I remember was leaving and seeing three fire trucks.

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Freaky Friday

16. vordven's rating of the film Freaky Friday

17. Calhoun Kersten's rating of the film Freaky Friday

I hate that I enjoy this movie, but what can I say? I let my freak flag wave

18. FailedImitator's rating of the film Freaky Friday

That song by Christina Vidal was good.