1. Ben Nash's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Combining the aesthetic principles of Żuławski and Buñuel, Green does for 00s American slacker comedies what Pasolini did for fascist Italy.

2. PeterK94's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Towards the end of the film, when the protagonist wastes all the money he is given on pointless crap instead of what he was meant to spend it on, every absurd thing throughout this film made sense. Sincerely, this is a masterpiece.

3. Dries's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Di cazzate nella mia vita ne ho viste a strafottere ma questa vince a mani basse contro ogni cosa...è demenziale ad un livello tale che mentre lo guardi non capisci se l'abbia realizzato un ritardato oppure un genio...e il bello è che ho anche riso in più punti ! Il voto lascia il tempo che trova, è qualcosa di ingiudicabile, sono profondamente combattuto

4. Z's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Tom Green's absurd, aggressive, psychotic, punk middle finger to mainstream Hollywood. Green and his collaborators take a privileged white boy, coming-of-age, American dream narrative and actively subvert, undermine and deconstruct it at every turn. Green makes subtext context by pushing a deranged, Oedipal rivalry between father and son to the forefront of the story. Creative and anarchic stupidity that surprises.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

6. JCPJD's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

I'm going to do that annoying thing where I say "I knew it was brilliant before everyone else did", which is terribly annoying of me; but it's true. I DID and now the world has finally caught up and recognised FGF for what it is, art. It really is like nothing else you've seen. There are more memorable moments in these 87 mins than in the whole filmographies of Jack Black, Paul Rudd, Kevin James, Vince Vaughen etc...

7. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

This one takes the cake of being the dumbest film on my list. It's retarded, it's childish, it's funny, it's a surreal study of human idiocy and deserves credit for that. I think Tom Green's genius is revealed better in his old mtv show and Subway Monkey Hour tho, with signs of being a precursor of andy kaufman mixing nonsense and being the new generation of troll.

8. Diderot's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

It's a true original and worth every minute. What other movie would follow a Buster Keaton reference by drenching Rip Torn in elephant semen?

9. antibody's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

an indisputable masterpiece. i'm not kidding UPDATE: IT'S LITERALLY HIGH FUCKING ART

10. Polyglot's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Surrealist performance art.

11. INZER's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

12. We are all ghosts!'s rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

"You can't hurt me, not with my cheese helmet." Disgraceful. First time watching this i could barely breathe from laughing so hard. Great for all the wrong reasons. 100% Hilarious nastiness to contaminated the soul. I'm probably going to hell for enjoying this vile puerile crap so much.

13. Ghostman's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

"Get inside the animals", masterpiece

14. Buddy Love's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

For a movie that's supposed to be absolutely terrible it sure has people talking. For that reason alone it must have some significance. Anything that can stir up this kind of controversy has to be given 5 stars! Could Freddy got Fingered 2 be on the horizon?

15. Jim Galivan's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

There is a reason I like this movie. I watched it during a particulary low point in my life and I was really depressed. So, I watched this and the movie is so totally stupid it actually cheered me up. I mean, the humor is so dumb, but it just really made me laugh at a time when it was hard to even smile. For that, Freddy Got Fingered is on my list! : )

16. Katie's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

17. Junda Mane's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Despite its infamous reputation, I seriously couldn't help but find myself laughing every now and then. No matter how wrong some of it may be.

18. Westley's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

I think Buñuel would be proud. Proud. Proud.

19. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

i see the problem here, theres a baby in your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. captain's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Just......can't.....help.....it................"gives it five stars" :)

21. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

Its perversely disappointing that a film branded as a sick and unspeakably terrible work in cinema is completely void of transgressive badness, the ramblings of an infantile man-child - that are annoying rather than stomp taboos - packed for a period where we had to endure mainstream ‘alternative youth culture’. The only thing separating this from the other poor comedies of the period is more elephant spunk.

22. film_lies101's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

The rating I gave it *** is actually a compromise, it's 1 or 5 given what mood I am in when watching it. Definitely a film everyone one needs to see at least once. If only to see what happens when Hollywood has its head so far up its own ass, that is doesn't realize what sneaking by it.

23. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

24. Benjamin Oaks's rating of the film Freddy Got Fingered

It's not without its share of problems (cinematically speaking), but it is 1. hilarious, 2. original and 3. unforgettable. Daddy would you like some sausage?