1. HKFanatic's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

To be honest, this didn't seem like anything special when I first saw it in theaters in 2003, but 15 years later I'd comfortably rank "Freddy vs. Jason" alongside the best the Marvel Universe has to offer as a successful fusion of two iconic characters. Of course, much of its success must be attributed to director Ronny Yu, whose Hong Kong roots are on display in the film's kinetic action and outrageous violence.

2. choke's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

like a first date, a fun time < 3

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Freddy and Jason actually fit each other pretty good as they are both teenage killers as they go fight for who gets the most souls. The blood effects are stronger and more detailed and Robert Englund really enjoying himself in what is seemingly his last appearance as Freddy. Sadly, the comprise of an ending doesn't satisfy anyone and the story is not as intelligent as it should have been but it knows what it is.

4. Graham Ball's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

5. TheCentralRuhr's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Unabashedly trashy. Yu plays every lame joke with a straight face and even heightens the artifice by indulging in the explosive potential of these immortal screen bodies. The most recurrent image, of bodies flying through the air (across distances so great they must be conveyed across multiple cuts), signals back to neither of the two horror franchises but Tex Avery cartoons & their cartoonish, elastic metaphysics.

6. Rocco's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

You know what? This is a blast from beginning to end and they put a good deal more effort into setting up the smackdown than I expected. Obviously it's trash but it's grand fun for a horror fan and I'm deeply saddened that this didn't lead to more monster match-ups of this ilk.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

This was a film I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid. Growing up I was a huge fan of the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise and I thought Freddy Kruger was one of the most badass villains of all time and seeing these two horror titans square off in a no holds barred game of cat and mouse was an absolute delight for the geek in everyone.

8. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

When Freddy and Jason are fighting, it's awesomeness can barely be contained. When Freddy and Jason AREN'T fighting, our yawns can barely be contained.

9. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

10. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

evangeline lily en tant que figurante me donne de l'espoir

11. Renton47's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Of course bad films are always being made, but FvJ seems especially emblematic of a period when gross films were being made. Circa 2000's was probably the worst time for comedies/horrors marketed to millennial teens who were seen to desire something edgier. The result is distasteful trash like this, with a distinct lack of the fun or wit which drove the Nightmare series. This shit makes 'New Nightmare' look golden.

12. Steve G.'s rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

"That goalie was pissed about something!"

13. yasdnil's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

14. Roberto Neves's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

15. André Vieira's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Nope nope nope. Someone should bury this garbage.

16. JackButcher's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

I think a lot of fans found this film pretty disappointing, it was watchable but felt like it could have been a lot better.

17. sebekk's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Cunning intelligence vs. an unstoppable slaughter machine

18. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

19. MAO1's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

20. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

The acting and story for the most part is shit, but this is very underrated. It's extremely fun and a throwback to a classic Universal Monster type vibe. The horror genre needs more films like this.

21. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

22. Eli Garza's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Whatch for good laughs or if nothing else is avaliable

23. just's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

This is so bad that it's actually fun. I've been laughing all the time.

24. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Freddy's burns have become less and less realistic as the years have gone on. His face just looks like a cheap plastic mask in the still above