1. Rocco's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

You know what? This is a blast from beginning to end and they put a good deal more effort into setting up the smackdown than I expected. Obviously it's trash but it's grand fun for a horror fan and I'm deeply saddened that this didn't lead to more monster match-ups of this ilk.

2. Ethan's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

This was a film I thoroughly enjoyed as a kid. Growing up I was a huge fan of the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise and I thought Freddy Kruger was one of the most badass villains of all time and seeing these two horror titans square off in a no holds barred game of cat and mouse was an absolute delight for the geek in everyone.

3. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

When Freddy and Jason are fighting, it's awesomeness can barely be contained. When Freddy and Jason AREN'T fighting, our yawns can barely be contained.

4. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

5. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

evangeline lily en tant que figurante me donne de l'espoir

6. Renton47's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Of course bad films are always being made, but FvJ seems especially emblematic of a period when gross films were being made. Circa 2000's was probably the worst time for comedies/horrors marketed to millennial teens who were seen to desire something edgier. The result is distasteful trash like this, with a distinct lack of the fun or wit which drove the Nightmare series. This shit makes 'New Nightmare' look golden.

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

"That goalie was pissed about something!"

8. ceknklsn's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

9. yasdnil's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

10. Roberto Neves's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

11. André Vieira's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Nope nope nope. Someone should bury this garbage.

12. JackButcher's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

I think a lot of fans found this film pretty disappointing, it was watchable but felt like it could have been a lot better.

13. sebekk's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Cunning intelligence vs. an unstoppable slaughter machine

14. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

15. MAO1's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

16. NetaGrizzly's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

The acting and story for the most part is shit, but this is very underrated. It's extremely fun and a throwback to a classic Universal Monster type vibe. The horror genre needs more films like this.

17. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

18. Eli Garza's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Whatch for good laughs or if nothing else is avaliable

19. just's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

This is so bad that it's actually fun. I've been laughing all the time.

20. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Freddy's burns have become less and less realistic as the years have gone on. His face just looks like a cheap plastic mask in the still above

21. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

They bought these two horror icons together and messed it up

22. filmfreak1992's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

This film doesn't take itself too seriously, but does it matter? No, this movie is pure fun. The "Nightmare On Elm Street" and "Friday the 13th" fans will love this movie. And again, Robert Englund did a great job playing Freddy Krueger. 3/5

23. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Serves you right for waiting 11 years for a movie with a premise like this.

24. earman's rating of the film Freddy vs. Jason

Bad idea with terrible results.