1. douglas binda's rating of the film Free Fall

2. 絵莉's rating of the film Free Fall

Remembered the acting at times redeems the one star I was about to give it.

3. aikeart's rating of the film Free Fall

4. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Free Fall

5. mpho3's rating of the film Free Fall

Well acted but amateurish storytelling/development. The main character is clearly bi, but there's no setup for the first sexual encounter w/ the guy (hot as it is). From that point on, we learn little about either of the main character's lovers. One relationship blossoms in textbook (read: unrealistic stages) while the other withers. Under a more nuanced hand, this could've shined much brighter. Lacant is a pussy.

6. meixio's rating of the film Free Fall

Hurts to watch. 4 stars because it's gay and because Max Riemelt is a great actor.

7. @frassivan's rating of the film Free Fall

Painful. Looking forward to Freier Fall 2

8. datisme's rating of the film Free Fall

finished the movie with words "what the hell where the normal ending?" hate blurred endings

9. Utlaningaar's rating of the film Free Fall

It could have had some potential. Too bad, because the sexual encounters seemed very realistic

10. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film Free Fall

Typical gay movie with a married guy fell in love with a handsome guy. The problem is the director told so much about the married-guy but nothing about the handsome-guy. And because he's handsome, I think he doesn't deserve that, haha.

11. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Free Fall

A hard look at the trouble of being true to yourself and knowing what you want out of life. It does get pretty cheesy with how much the lead character is in denial of himself, never giving a clear answer to defend himself. It still keeps us engaged in his struggle for identity and the people around him who push him with its subtle performances, atmospheric score, and its theme of strength through confusion and love.

12. cineaste's rating of the film Free Fall

Hanno Koffler is wonderfully empathetic in the lead role. The script, however, looks away from facing core issues. Why did his character, Marc, succumb to Kay during their jog in the rain? I didn't believe that Marc was simply a closeted gay man. Bicurious, probably. I wanted a deeper exploration of that condition but the script didn't provide it. At least Marc did learn to "breathe evenly".

13. Victor Varela's rating of the film Free Fall

Good movie, could see where the movie was taking me though. And thats not bad, but i think i've seen this movie before... BrokeBackMoutain??

14. Pymo's rating of the film Free Fall

Don't run away from what you really want.

15. Guido Fierlbeck's rating of the film Free Fall

16. Artemis's rating of the film Free Fall

Unsympathetic characters are never an issue in film; in fact, they usually make for fantastic cinema. When their struggle, however, is the crux of the plot coupled with unbridled selfishness and esurience, it makes it very difficult to care indeed.