1. darioscha's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Animación y comedia de lo grotesco medianamente logrado.

2. Alfredo_alvarez's rating of the film Free Jimmy

3. Fernando Arteaga Cabello's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Una película en donde lo grotesco e irreverente no llega a ser para nada inteligente ni divertido, algunos chispazos pero nada más. De regular para abajo.

4. Arthur Michael House's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Bad. Nearly unwatchable. One star is too many.

5. El Mau's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Irreverente, a ratos divertida...

6. PatriciaMuñoz's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Una película muy bien lograda. Una crítica políticamente incorrecta, tan correctamente en especificar lo que buscan los animalistas: acabar con todas las especies vivientes.

7. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Creo que tiene una carga excesiva de grotesco. La trama es predecible... Al final resulta ser bastante simple. No me gustó.

8. msmichel's rating of the film Free Jimmy

I imagine that the picture was written by a foul-mouthed stoned PETA supporter for I can't imagine any other excuse for such an inept, shrill and grotesque animated film. Worthless save a good cover of the Velvets' 'Set Free' by the kills.

9. Peter Tran's rating of the film Free Jimmy

What makes this unique is that it's an animation film that deals with the issue of animal cruelty. However, although it is made for a mature audience due to its depiction of gore and sex, the dialogue and general atmosphere feels more like a child's film. I'm not sure how successful this contrast is, but it is definitely worth a watch

10. Japester's rating of the film Free Jimmy

What immediately springs to mind is the TV series "I Am Not an Animal", which Pegg was in. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong because it stops to buffer every few seconds. Made it unwatchable.

11. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film Free Jimmy

Simon Pegg should've kept his skills from Shaun of the Dead to make this film wittier.

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Free Jimmy

As flawed as it may well be, it's still a shame more people haven't seen this.