1. El pocho lavezzi's rating of the film Free Radicals

2. Philipp Reinke's rating of the film Free Radicals

Diese sehr einfachen Klänge rufen in mir eine Stimmung hervor, die ich sonst nur vom Capoeira kenne und die darin besteht, dass ich instinktiv den Takt der Musik in eine ruhige Bewegung umsetze. Dies im Kontrast zu den hektisch tanzenden Linien erzeugt ein Spannungsfeld aus An- und Entspannung, sodass sich eine Art Trance einstellt. Erstaunlich, wie wenig es für einen guten Film braucht.

3. Caramel Cookie's rating of the film Free Radicals

It's nice but a bit dated. You could probably make a case against it out of a post-colonial stance: what exactly is happening here in this western appropriation of black tribe music? Why is there no context?

4. Michael Maria Müller's rating of the film Free Radicals

Habe den Film gerade zwei Mal hintereinander angeschaut. Frage mich, ob er Inspirationsquellle für die iTunes visuals war.

5. Teona Gal's rating of the film Free Radicals

m-a hipnotizat, să mor ieu

6. B o g d a n's rating of the film Free Radicals

2. Aș vrea să îl mai văd, sunt multe feluri în care pot să interpretez joaca lui Lye.

7. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Free Radicals

8. Helena's rating of the film Free Radicals

Kind of useless but still enjoyable, especially the music

9. Quattro's rating of the film Free Radicals

Brilliant. Shaping space and movement with some scratches, that's it.

10. Marco Bevilacqua's rating of the film Free Radicals

It is too short and there is no deep content, so it can be judged only as a simple and minimal expression. What can be interesting is the image/audio synchronization, which is enjoyable. An original idea is the fact that the director has scratched the film negative to create the only visual content.

11. matteo carini's rating of the film Free Radicals

harmony reigns over those shapes which continuously remind me of elegantly moving bodies

12. Sebastian M.'s rating of the film Free Radicals

A short and simple little gem. Delightful mix of music and imagery.

13. Francoise Mees's rating of the film Free Radicals

L émotion naît de cette simplicité maîtrisée.

14. fungus's rating of the film Free Radicals

Very hypnotic experience.

15. Robert Lamvik's rating of the film Free Radicals

16. movable's rating of the film Free Radicals

Delightfully rhythmic visuals paired with the music.

17. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Free Radicals

Yes, they're free AND they're radicals.

18. Renton47's rating of the film Free Radicals

Cinema is magic to me in an easily identifiable way - often I don't understand how something is done. It's also why I gravitate towards electronic music and make no efforts to understand the mechanics. I only understand words - sampling, looping, midi. This both fits the bill and doesn't; I can't see what's happening but I get it. In a respect its satisfying but unexciting. Forgive my boring response to experimental.

19. lennyjburger's rating of the film Free Radicals

20. Mírcio Alves Amaral's rating of the film Free Radicals

21. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Free Radicals

Beats most painted Brakhage films I've seen hands down (percussive puns intended).

22. Tutu888's rating of the film Free Radicals

That rare short where you want the film to continue for another hour.

23. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Free Radicals

This type of video art is simply not for me. Sober. Animation painted on film is a pretty radical way of making a movie though, I respect that.

24. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Free Radicals

The concurrence of visuals and music has a hypnotizing effect.