1. ReineS's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

Poetic images are framing Õunpuu's approach to show the disillusion of holding close to a life outside society's constraints. A repetition of ever seen bande à parts delving profoundly into philosophy’s end, losing their mystery again restless in the mystical all-or-none.

2. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

Unconvincing sometimes, but still what a beautiful cinematography.

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

Ok, can we please just acknowledge the fact that Ounpuu is one of the greatest directors alive and proceed from there, very slowly?

4. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

Õunpuu wasn't 20 when he created it, so...

5. Alex's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

6. Matt Richards's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

Más aburrida y contradictoria que sus anteriores. El final desconcierta y desvirtúa la personalidad tanto del protagonista como la que se planteo la película en sí.

8. Ronja's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

the interesting thing is how this film won't leave me. It's been some three weeks since I saw it and I'm still thinking about it. It has some beautiful music and a mood - something which is so difficult to define and so precious to discover in movies. And no pressure!

9. Jose Sarmiento Hinojosa's rating of the film Free Range/Ballad on Approving of the World

whoever rates this film less than 5 stars deserves death by hanging. seriously.