1. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Free Willy

Didn't even like it as a kid.

2. Tigrão's rating of the film Free Willy

I can't say how many times I watched this movie when I was a kid.

3. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film Free Willy

I had not seen this since I used to cry my heart out over it some 15-20 years ago, and unsurprisingly it turned out to be a lot dumber than I remembered. Don't ask me to consider the quality of this movie through a rational lens, however. It remains one of the cornerstones of my early love of cinema, and I still find it kind of sweet.

4. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Free Willy

Well, at least, no matter how ridiculous and silly it is now, i'm proud that i will still watch this everytime it plays, as the part of my childhood.

5. Algitya's rating of the film Free Willy

6. Bill Thompson's rating of the film Free Willy

This is my childhood people, my childhood. I don't care how sappy the film is, I don't care how ridiculous the final jump is, I just don't care. Michael Madsen is awesome, and the whale, the whale just needs to be free from those darn evil men. You will not take my childhood from me...

7. Gene Kelly Forever's rating of the film Free Willy

This movie is an amazing movie about a really talented whale Willy is so clever in this movie!!! :) Especially Michael Madsen he was exellent in this movie and was pretty funny as well!!!

8. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film Free Willy

I was crying when I watched this movie. I was 7 y.o. though...

9. John's rating of the film Free Willy

10. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Free Willy

I remember this as a kid, and the only thing I like up to now about the it is Michael Jackson's song.