1. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Frequencies

Cool setting, lost me at the part where the music saves it all.

2. anarresti's rating of the film Frequencies

Vague echoes of Black Mirror, The Lobster and even MIND MGMT. It would strongly benefit the plot development and the characters' coherence, if the initial tone of the film was kept, and even if it was a bit weirder. They could go for something between Donnie Darko and Brazil - there are hints of it, but from the middle onward at times it feels just like a teen movie with a strange atmosphere. Still, quite original.

3. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film Frequencies

Begins mysterious and interesting, but the last half hour of the film destroys and kills the whole movie. Especially the part with a government agency, quite unnecessary characters. Although I have to admit that part of the Mozart is one of lovable parts of the film. It's 3 stars because of the beginning.

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Frequencies

The movie deserve more viewer. (2)

5. Sere-chan's rating of the film Frequencies

Nice subject, but the aesthetics is mediocre

6. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Frequencies

Nice plot with another person viewpoint

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Frequencies

When you're trying to do science-fiction it's always a challenge to describe the technology and how it works. I think they did a great job with it except for Theo, with whom they decided to be purposely vague. I think that's fine, as long as they don't dwell on it for too long. There are some nice contradictions which keeps you guessing. They could do a sequel based on taking down the guy with all the power.

8. Alessandra N.'s rating of the film Frequencies

Loved it but I wish it could have been developped more/better

9. fardian's rating of the film Frequencies

A fresh concept, unique yet interesting.

10. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film Frequencies

11. Rocketeam's rating of the film Frequencies

Very interesting concept, kinda made me miss Fringe.

12. Arrietty's rating of the film Frequencies

Really lovely and interesting with all that about physics and music and Mozart. But it reminded me a bit of 1984, but the story was unique and cast was really nice. Especially Marie :)

13. glitchedplant's rating of the film Frequencies

14. Nadia!'s rating of the film Frequencies

hermosa foto, hermosa historia, buen guión, me sorprendió, pensé que iba a caer en un cliché pero no

15. Yayo's rating of the film Frequencies

"Any extra data is useful" <3

16. galuh indri's rating of the film Frequencies

"...that free will is not an illusion, that creativity and improvisation do exist." - Theodor-Adorno Strauss

17. Calu.'s rating of the film Frequencies

This film ended up impressing me because of how clever and interesting it is. The core of the story is really awesome, that's why I think that it could dig depper into the subject of frequencies. "Are we all machines with predetermined paths?"

18. eek's rating of the film Frequencies

Intriguing SF indie, although flawed.

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Frequencies

I was quite fond of the plot and it's machinations, except for a few unnecessary quirky details, but the film just fell apart on the technical, styling and acting sides. What a pitty. Would've worked better as a novel or even fit better as a Dr. Who episode. Anyways, it is not a disaster and it should be watched, but it could've been so much better.

20. nargs_au's rating of the film Frequencies

Loved this film to bits, it had a style that really separates itself from other films. Highly Recommend.

21. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Frequencies

a fine watch but purposely confusing at parts just to seem deep and intelligent. IMO of course.

22. Lthm2's rating of the film Frequencies

Most interesting indeoendant film I've seen in years.