1. Nina's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

When did I see this and where? Wasn't it nominated for an oscar or something?

2. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

8 - This is just lovely. No fluff and no pretense; just a playful and lovingly-crafted little gem whose ingenious conjugation of image and sound still has the power to make me peckish for play-doh and dice after five or so sits. PES' stop-motion work is the best modern example of the craft I know of, next to Aardman Animations.

3. f-nanda's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

Makes me wanna play cards and eat mexican food.

4. El Biffo's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

Another brilliant cooking video from PES :-)

5. mt.fuji's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

It's always fun to watch technical mastery meet ingenuity. We get to sit back and watch as it never makes a misstep.

6. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

7. DSPRKY's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

I liked this one more than Paperman. It was pretty cool even though guacamole is not really a significant part of my life.

8. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

Creative and exciting stop motion short that is a worthy follow up to his previous film.

9. saiths's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

it's not even two minutes long but it was perfect.

10. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Fresh Guacamole

It may not even be two minutes long, but PES' strange animated film is a striking mix of brilliantly animated images. Each ingredient reveals a new surprise. There's not much to it, but the animation is simply stellar. A 2012 Oscar nominee for Best Animated Short.