1. Rocco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

Though it lacks a whiz-bang finale like Parts I and II, this installment is the most consistently enjoyable of the three. Jason finally gets the iconic mask, the characters have more character, and the filmmakers finally have the formula down pat. And holy Toledo, is that opening credits track the most wonderfully and woefully 1980s slice of cheese imaginable or what?

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

3. Criteriamor's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

One of the best in the series. The victims are more interesting.

4. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

5. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

Friday the 13th Part III is somewhat of a mixed bag. The characters here are just so unlikable and boring! The only semi-memorable one is Shelly and that's just because of how annoying he is. However as soon as Jason dawns his iconic hockey mask and makes very creative use of some scuba gear this movie really kicks it into high gear! After three movies we finally get to see Jason fully realized and it is glorious!

6. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

we got the mask but we didn't get much else

7. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

nonostante una stella, ogni amante dell'horror deve vederlo

8. Steve G.'s rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

An improvement, although that's extremely faint praise. A bit more humour, marginally more enjoyable murders and the mask appears!

9. James Roth's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

The shots for 3-D were distracting and absurd and the ending was a bit of a shambles. This film definitely feels less sincere than the first two but has really good moments and is the birth of an icon (masked Jason)

10. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

one of the two stars belongs to the debut of the hockey mask

11. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

12. JackButcher's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

God awful 3D effects simultaneously ruin and enhance this film.

13. Log Lady's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

I'm through with this series. If it wasn't for iCheckMovies, I wouldn't have even watched this one. I just couldn't care less about horny students getting killed in the most imaginative ways. The whole thing gets old real quick when there are no redeeming qualities to the film itself. I appreciate the series's giallo inspiration, but it's not utilized that imaginatively, making the films formulaic and boring.

14. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

Camp comes to Crystal Lake.

15. João R's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

Anyone else noticed their fascination with eyes? I mean, we get to see two eyeballs and a death by an eye injury. Was it just me? OK.

16. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part III

Not really a huge fan of this one. Some good moments of camp and horror though. I enjoyed it for the most part.