1. msmichel's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

The formula established this so-called final chapter is an effective and never boring slasher entry. Buoyed by an eccentric turn by a young Crispen Glover and fine practical makeup effects by Tom Savini (who reportedly returned to the series to kill off this character).

2. Z's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

Crispin Glover's eccentric performance and Tom Savini and company's magnificent practical makeup effects make this a more worthy entry in a very silly series.

3. Rocco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

Honestly, it's my least favorite entry from the early days of the series, but there's still a lot to like. The ending is well done, but just isn't nearly as clever as its reputation would suggest.

4. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

After an awesome opening credit sequence/recap and a really cool long shot I was on board! What can I say? I am a sucker for a good slasher flick! The thing that really makes this entry stand out in the series is the characters. Instead of just following the standard horny teens The Final Chapter mixes it up and centers the story around a small family. The real MVPs here are Corey Feldman and Crispin Glover!

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

many of the death scenes from this entry reaaaally stuck with me as a kid

6. James Roth's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

Not much new here apart from more deaths, more detachment from reality and more sex. It's pretty much what I expected, just a decent slasher film but just made me want to re-watch the first two films which is kind of sad

7. JackButcher's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

The "Suprise" revelation ending (that's not the end).

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

"The Final Chapter" suffers from the kind of shameless runtime-padding that plagues many Eighties slashers, as we watch clueless teens creep through darkened houses, but it also benefits immensely from the presence of Crispin Glover and a young Cory Feldman. Glover imbues a thankless role with plenty of his signature eccentricity, while Feldman believably transforms from innocent child to traumatized survivor.

9. Junda Mane's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

Crispin Glover dancing. That is all.

10. João R's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

Fun-to-watch, consistent and tasteless but always a fun ride. The rules of the franchise started to be followed in a very strict way like a circle, confirming its signature - used, reused. However, that mad ending, supposed to end the series ("The Final Chapter"), gives us something to hunt for.

11. Julio's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

3 Stars for Crispin Glover.

12. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

13. Rabbit Room's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

The series hit its peak with this one, absolutely the best film in the Paramount run of the franchise.

14. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter

Another consistent entry in the Friday the 13th franchise. I've heard things get rough after this one but the first four films are good examples of how to do a successful slasher film.