1. Z's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

A more restrained, more overtly supernatural entry in a most ignominious slasher series. The telekinesis angle gives it novelty and the pretty kids play their shallow, cannon fodder parts well. Kane Hodder's physicality and ghoulish makeup turn Jason into the hulking, unstoppable zombie character he always should have been. Buechler's crowd pleasing ambition motors through an ending that defies logic and good taste.

2. Rocco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

The acting here is abysmal, even by F13 standards, but the pulpy nonsense of the whole thing really does it for me. Tina is a real drip but it's still a gas to watch her throw down with Jason. A ridiculous, inventive, underrated entry in the series that would have been even better without its butchering by the studio and MPAA.

3. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

The telekinesis was hard to swallow, but the ending is just over the top. Not as good, still worth it though.

4. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

Jason is brought back to life by an angsty teenager with telekinetic powers... Huh? Okay, I'll bite. The New Blood is extremely bizarre and extremely fun. When Jason is on screen doing his thing this movie is a blast. However, every time the movie veers away from Jason it comes to a screeching halt. The main character is just so boring! This is by no means the best Friday the 13th film, but it's far from the worst.

5. Ryan327's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

thought about sleeping bags differently for awhile after this one

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

Decides to dispense with the comedy in favour of having Jason duke it out with a telekinetic woman. And I'm totally fine with that.

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

they wrote Corey Feldman's name as Cory at ending credits. even studio do not care the movie. *sigh*

9. JackButcher's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

The main character has telekinetic abilities... I know you need to think of new things to keep a series fresh but really?

10. Junda Mane's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

The ridiculousness of it's premise is what totally sold the film for me. A shame we will never see a director's cut since it was butchered by the MPAA 9 times before it got a theatrical release.

11. João R's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

Where the supernatural universe really starts to make appareances in the series is the breaking point of the same. The rules of the franchise lost themselves, the characters aren't explored as their intentions and it all seems flat. Unfortunately, I don't like the flavour of "The New Blood".

12. Lorenz 80's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood

Uno dei punti più bassi toccati dalla saga (almeno il 5 era bello splatteroso!), Jason si vede poco e il vero "villain" del film diviene la noia.