1. Rocco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Listening to "director" Rob Hedden barely attempt to justify the myriad creatively bankrupt decisions that were made on this film in Crystal Lake Memories evaporated whatever paltry good feelings I had towards it. The F13 series has never been a paragon of logic or artistic daring, but the man's lackadaisical "let the audience figure it out" approach is present in every frame and is enough to set the blood boiling.

2. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

if you really think about it, this movie makes absolutely no sense.

3. Nolan Barth's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Jason Takes Manhattan is one of the more disappointing entries in the Friday the 13th saga... Simply because they failed to deliver on the premise that the title promised! It really should be titled "Jason Takes Manhattan in the Last 30 minutes", but I guess that wasn't very catchy... Look when Jason eventually gets to NYC this is a fun flick! Jason decapitates a boxer with one punch? That alone deserves a star!

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

I kinda wish Jason would punch me so hard my spinal cord will pop out. :p

6. Steve G.'s rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Take your best shot. Motherfucker.

7. JackButcher's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

Another of my favourites of the series, lot's of goofy humour and funny moments in this one.

8. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

I love the first film. I fell asleep while watching II-VII (all individual instances), but somehow stayed awake during this one? Ridiculous, but isn't that why we love slasher flicks?

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

I view the final 30 minutes of this movie as a suburban kid's extended nightmare of urban life: here, Manhattan becomes a squalid cityscape where drug-slinging rapists lurk in back alleys, skinheads roost in Times Square, and shock jocks spew cynical sermons from boom boxes. It only makes sense that the sewers are flooded with toxic waste every night at midnight - how else to flush away all the decadence?

10. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

the start is amazing, everything on the boat is dull and everything in new york is incredible. generous 4 stars. excited to see jason go to hell

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

One of the worst in the series, despite a young Kelly Hu & the hilarious uppercut death scene. This is boring trash.

12. João R's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

You realize this franchise reaches its moment of dark faith and crisis when Jason has to leave Crystal Lake to do some killings. I mean, why would he care to sail on a boat to enter another boat that goes to Manhattan?! He only cares for people who stay in Crystal Lake! What's the point?! This is so bad for so many reasons. Enough said.

13. Julio's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

This is also my favorite Jason movie. Totally awesome 80's tropes!

14. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

I love every bit of campiness this film offers. Sending Jason to Manhattan--brilliant!! My only complaint is that he spends most of his time on the ship. I wouldn't have been opposed to a film between part VII and this one: Jason Takes a Cruise.

15. Bret Bynum's rating of the film Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

One of the worst pieces of trash ever made! This is the worst Friday the 13th movie. I hate this movie, the actors in it, the director, the producer, the screenwriter, the content, every scene, every image, each individual frame, the fact that this movie exists, Jason Vorheese, the entire series, Jason's parents, every actor who has had affiliation with the series, and above all, myself for watching it!!!