1. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Friend Request

The rotten core where "Friend Request" reeks of an unruly bad movie is the fact that it really doesn't need to be centered around social media at all - that's just the film's gimmick to make it appear relevant. It's a flagrantly unoriginal "dead teenager movie" that feels dated by warning us that Facebook is leaving us open to being hacked by vindictive witches who have found a way to bypass HTML coding.

2. camilladej's rating of the film Friend Request

3. Ash's rating of the film Friend Request

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Friend Request

The Ring on Facebook... Tired movie with zero ideas and a serious lack of ambition. There is promise somewhere in this muddled mess and with a different director and some script tweaking this could have been OK.

5. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Friend Request

6. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film Friend Request

Film d'horreur pseudo "connecté", Friend Request échoue à faire véritablement peur et n'a, au final, rien à dire d'intéressant sur les pratiques numériques des ados. Chronique complète à lire sur Citazine : http://www.citazine.fr/article/friend-request-terreur-numerique-insipide

7. João R's rating of the film Friend Request

I must admit that it started off kind of promising (if you weren't expecting much already) but from the middle to the end it starts to look really bad and sets it off with an awful ending. Relies on jumpscares while recicles the same ideas we've already seen.

8. yagmurozdemir's rating of the film Friend Request

9. maddening cloud's rating of the film Friend Request

i don't even know why i watch- wait no i totally did it to stare at alycia debnam-carey