1. James Mackin's rating of the film Friends with Kids

A decent cast, but this is nothing particularly special.

2. Ylly's rating of the film Friends with Kids

3. truffraud's rating of the film Friends with Kids

to think i watched this movie in a year before i was familiar with jon hamm as don draper. i wonder if it'd be discomfiting to rewatch

4. Log Lady's rating of the film Friends with Kids

I guess it's a credit to Westfeldt that I recognised what she was trying to achieve: something ballsy, smart, and cool. Unfortunately, the stale result reflects none of that. The characters remain distant throughout, the script is uninteresting, and the ending is rushed (and the dialogue is mostly cringeworthy in that scene). Just another boring attempt to beat all the cotton candy rom-coms.

5. ara's rating of the film Friends with Kids

6. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Great cast wasted on a film that could have worked conceptually but ultimately ends up being formulaic. Disappointing.

7. mjgildea's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Didn't love it, didn't hate it. Started off strong but just fizzled out about 2/3 of the way through. Had its funny moments but most of the talent was grossly underused. Just not very memorable, you know?

8. amysimpson's rating of the film Friends with Kids

God, truly terrible. I didn't like it one bit.

9. alexandrakessie's rating of the film Friends with Kids

This reminded me less of Bridesmaids and more of a Woody Allen film. A lot of talking and analysing (though not to the neurotic and intellectual extent of an Allen film) it was okay. Adam Scott never fails to warm my heart, and Maya Rudolph is a consistently good actress. Wiig is a out of her awkward funny girl box, Hamm and Westfeldt are okay, Burns is playing a very Burns character and O'Dowd's accent is bad.

10. dschank's rating of the film Friends with Kids

all the worst parts of a judd apatow movie + all the worst parts of a kate hudson movie + all the bullshit advice people give you in your thirties = an astounding waste of a likeable cast.

11. CRW's rating of the film Friends with Kids

People who enjoy this desperately need to raise their standards.

12. Ally's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Firstly, Jennifer Westfeldt is precious. She's able to convey this adorable kindness in her acting ability that makes me fall in love with her on screen. Secondly, this was fantastic for what it was: A rom-com with more adult themes. Nothing much spectacular about the cinematography, but the acting was well done with the material they had to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed it. (And Adam Scott in the ending... Hello!)

13. rosygardens's rating of the film Friends with Kids

it may just be because im drunk but this was so good and made me cry

14. a Smith's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Ha, ha, ha, what an ending! I love how these characters attempt to mask their conservatism with ironic vulgarity and outspoken progressive lipservice; it's just unfortunate that the writer/director/lead doesn't seem to realize this, mistaking formula for meaning and attempting to mask this film's conservatism with ironic vulgarity and outspoken progressive lipservice. It has one good scene, in my estimation.

15. AugusteB's rating of the film Friends with Kids

just awful with a very bad ending (what a conservative backlash after Bridesmaids)

16. Bill Rosenfield's rating of the film Friends with Kids

a thoroughly watchable film that really doesnt' have the courage of its convictions. A charming cast makes it ok, Ms Westfeldt's script ultimately lets everyone down.

17. Jason's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Scabrous re-affirmation of patriarchy. Most disgusting when it is charming.

18. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Friends with Kids

19. Astho Baskoro's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Funny, absurd and also heartwarming. Friends With Kids premise sounds silly, but here it is, the movie was absolutely good. I bet you can't fuck your best friend without emotionally attached. Friends with benefits is bullshit.

20. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film Friends with Kids

21. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Overlong and a wasted opportunity in terms of premise but the dark glimpses into marital life and relationships with spouses and children, like in that excellent dinner scene, are powerful enough. Jon Hamm and Kristen Wiig are outstanding in their supporting roles.

22. DSPRKY's rating of the film Friends with Kids

Some good acting here, but the plot makes no sense and that really drags the film down.

23. Risya's rating of the film Friends with Kids

My rate: 50% - The first half of the movie showed some promise but then it dragged and went bland from there. And what an unsatisfying ending! I liked one of the quote and a somewhat morale of the story from the movie though, "That's why you stay with someone that you want to be with under the worst possible circumstances".

24. oldeuboi's rating of the film Friends with Kids

"Oh I'm sweet. Romantic. And tender. You name it." It's like the convention of the generic formulas in one film. Luckily, it's still entertaining in basic level.