1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Fright Night

2. Riku-tan's rating of the film Fright Night

3. Kreg's rating of the film Fright Night

A cult classic horror movie about cult classic horror movies. The plot is exactly what it needs to be, and nothing more, and it's backed up by great performances from everyone. I don't know if Stephen Geoffrey's performance as Evil Ed is awkward or by far the most brilliant in this movie. The special effects do more than hold up and the pacing makes each moment memorable.

4. João R's rating of the film Fright Night

I barely made it until the end of this fright! Although it has equal amounts of campy humour, blood and exaggerated vampires, it's not enough to cover what it lacks: a reflection and a soul.

5. Z's rating of the film Fright Night

One of the first truly postmodern horror films. Beat "Scream" to the punch by about ten years. Both honors and comments on it's genre with joyful aplomb. The cast is magnificent! Chris Sarandon is the ultimate master vampire. Stephen Geoffreys is terrifying and tragic. Roddy McDowell has never been better. A delicious lover letter to fans of Hammer horror and vampire films in general. Fiendishly entertaining and fun.

6. When the Sun Dies's rating of the film Fright Night

Holland has influenced the term "flick" and you can clearly tell with this incredibly enjoyable, corny, horror "flick".

7. Batraptor's rating of the film Fright Night

Even with for a more modern audience who is very familiar with, and probably sick to death of, vampires, Fright Night manages to be both funny and creepy, playing the right strings to keep you interested through the first two acts of the movie. The third act explodes with action, leading you through a suspenseful climax, if you're willing to ignore the, ahem, effects.

8. yasdnil's rating of the film Fright Night

Fun and entertaining, at least.

9. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film Fright Night

Novelty. I weirdly enjoyed it. Shamefully**

10. Richard Punch's rating of the film Fright Night

Love Roddy McDowell in this.

11. LucaZB's rating of the film Fright Night

Such a truly vampire movie.

12. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Fright Night

Good effects, good acting, fun characters, and some decent scares, make this an enjoyable horror flick.

13. lizle's rating of the film Fright Night

"Hey Brewster" Little does hew know that she had some major cosmetic surgery done Still is still an original. And why not, ANYTHING with Roddy McDowell in the cast has got to be a redeeming factor. He's the man!

14. Myles O'Mara's rating of the film Fright Night

The beginning was terrible. I don't think I've ever seen a film with such a poor beginning that actually provided a reason for its existence later on in the film. Awesome vampires-are-gay/child-molesters 80's spin all around.

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Fright Night

16. Yass's rating of the film Fright Night

Excellente variation du thème "my neighbor's a killer" à la sauce vampire et horreur de série B. Les années 80 à leur meilleur, avec des acteurs rigolos, des effets spéciaux bien cochons, et une BO en or massif !

17. lasers8oclock's rating of the film Fright Night

18. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Fright Night

such a great vamp movie, it has everything what a 80s horror need..!

19. SDSM's rating of the film Fright Night

A clever horror spin on the old boy who cried wolf scenario. Fright Night is a fun film with some good performances and solid effects. One of my all time favourites.

20. Sean's rating of the film Fright Night

Fantastic horror film from the 80's,I had a lot of fun watching it. Chris Sarandon was perfect as the vampire, seemed like he was having a lot fun with the roll. I think the film holds up pretty well, some decent gore and make up effects.

21. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Fright Night

Really fun movie that moves briskly and spinkles both laughs and creepiness throughout the whole running time. The casting and acting is really very good and the cardboard characters comes alive despite the genre trappings. Fiedel's score is also wonderful with its 80's synthastic sounds. The scriptwriting and direction is quite accomplished. A perfect 80's movie and perfect for Halloween.

22. Mugino's rating of the film Fright Night

This was one of the very first instances I came across that blended horror with comedy. It was such a novelty at the time to be laughing and jumping out of my seat at the same time. It hasn't aged well, but I still appreciate it for what it once was.

23. bitchbitchbitch's rating of the film Fright Night

24. cutey-cat's rating of the film Fright Night

chris sarandon is, no lie, the shooter mcgavin of vampires. and i adore him for that. less so for the questionable sexual politics of turning a lesbian into baraka from mortal kombat ii, which i suspect would be referred to as "problematic" by people getting degrees in this BS.