MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

1. Aardsy's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

2. Graveyard Poet's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

Alongside House That Dripped Blood, this is the weakest of the Amicus anthologies.

3. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

How anybody can love this, is beyond me. Stale, dusty and frightfully boring.

4. Andre's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

The best of the Amicus movies, combining the character based chills that distinguished The House That Dripped Blood with a consistent, splendidly Gothic visual flair and excellent editing that keeps us between black humour and horror. The best is the urban witchcraft episode (much like the earlier House), and an exorcism episode that adroitly combines slapstick and scares, but all of them are really rather good.

5. Chris DeFalco's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

2,5 || "An Act Of Kindness" is good, the rest is forgettable but moderately enjoyable. Other highlights: the art direction for "The Door."

6. Dada Kubin's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

File under: harmless fun on a Saturday evening. A light touch of the macabre and the spooky, nothing scary, certainly no transgressions of any kind. Very comfy horror, I’d say, even though most protagonists end up dead after trying to fool Peter Cushing. A bit like visiting your home town after you’ve been away for 20 years. A bit eerie but a comforting and safe experience. You don’t want stay too long, though.

7. Desjarlais's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

I really loved the first story, reminded me of Fellini era City of Women or Juliet. If it were a short I’d give 5 stars. The second was a very run of the mill anthology story. Third and fourth were entertaining but nothing above average. 3 stars combined. 5 for the first act.

8. FISCHER's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

Construit à la manière du chef- d'oeuvre "Au coeur de la nuit" un film décevant ! www.cinefiches.com

9. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

Possibly my favourite horror anthology film of all time. Great cast, superb direction, four great stories, and Peter Cushing (with bad "old man" make-up on) knitting them all together.

10. NellMNull's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

Okay the bit with Angela Pleasance is objectively the best one, change this still immediately

11. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

12. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film From Beyond the Grave

Cracking anthology film with Warners bit being the best and the last story which falls a bit flat. See where the League of Gentleman got some of their ideas