1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

One of the best splatter-fests produced by a Hollywood studio. In the 1990s this would never have passed the censors hadn't the vampires had green blood (yeah as if red blooded vampires are more believable!). The film is filled with great references to old cult exploitation movies that screenwriter and movie buff Quentin Tarantino has seen in his life and is filled with supporting roles from genre favorites.

2. Ioana Mihai's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

probably the only zombie movie I will ever like

3. andretz's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

não adianta, robert rodriguez não me desce. 2,5.

4. kartina obskura's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

pala sam u zoru pala, vise nisam izdrzala, sad nek mi iz knjige rodjenih ime brisu

5. Afonso Castro's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

if this film would be a loop of salma hayek dance, i would give a solid 5

6. Nick Potter's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

I may be biased, but I absolutely love that this is two separate films only loosely connected in the middle. Clooney is charm personified, and the thrills are endless.

7. Tyler Wright's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

You really wish the film would've stayed in the same tone as the first half, but at least there's a film where these awesome characters get thrown into a supernatural situation like this. One film had to do it.

8. starless's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

Salma Hayek sahnesinin ve Tarantino'nun hatırı için 2.5/5

9. PenteDois's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

Half a Tarantino film and half a Rodriguez film isn't as good as it sounds.

10. Kreg's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

If you get a friend to watch it, just tell them it's a crime drama about two brothers trying to reach Mexico and nothing else.

11. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

12. surgery-ethic's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

"It's not a big deal until you make it a big deal."

13. Trunfos's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

14. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

The film does what it says on the tin. Don't expect high art from Tarantino and Rodriguez. These guys epitomize B-movie, grindhouse, pulp cinema. I agree with many others about the turn from crime story to supernatural schlock. To quote the sage philosopher Ron Burgundy (in a movie with a similar turn): "WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY." Also, QT's acting is best in cameo roles; he should've cast someone else as Richie.

15. Shawn Spitler's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

While I admire Rodriguez's style and editing confidence, I can't say the same for his subject matter. Or rather, his grotesque sense of visual humor.

16. caitlin.f's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

super campy even for tarantino.

17. Neil troost's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

cheeeeesy. with extra cheese.

18. Michael Yuengert's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

First half is low-rate Tarantino, which is still pretty good. Second half is just playing out the string.

19. Robert's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

The film “From Dawn Till Dusk” was a very action filled movie, with a pretty good amount of gore. I enjoyed this film more than most movies I've seen on mubi. They did a very good job with the plot it was very interesting and the graphics were exceptionally good. The blood and gore scenes in the film appeared to be done very professionally and ending was very dramatic.

20. David R Williams's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

Breasts and Blood and Plenty of Both. Essential neo-grindhouse.

21. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

22. turnerBroadcast p3Dr0's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

Selma. Hayek. Vampire Queen. Goddess. Snake Dance. and Mallory Knox. ... With special guest appearance by champagne from your boot... and a taste of your elegant pie. I may be going to hell in a bucket. 'Least I'm enjoyin' the ride.

23. Slappy McGee's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

Always been one of my favorite films in this genre. It is big, bold and brash at every single turn. Unflinching hilarious performances and a hokey dedication to the type of filmmaking this is honoring. Great, great film. And a great musical soundtrack to boot.

24. runfromfire's rating of the film From Dusk Till Dawn

It's not a great movie by any stretch but I dig it for being unapologetically-over-the-top. Keitel is great, Clooney is great playing against type and the cameos/bit-parts were interestingly cast (Cheech, Trejo, Savini, Fred Williamson, Hayek). It's a fun flick.

← Previous 1 3 4