1. Renton47's rating of the film From Hell

Not so much a massacre of adaptation, but certainly a massacre of cinema. Plodding & ugly, but never in the ways it should be; the material is unpleasant with a point, emphasis on the daily bleakness of 19th century street life. Instead we get Gotham City CGI shots, romance and prophecies. The Hughes use all the tricks, which often belies a grasp on the material.

2. camille's rating of the film From Hell

3. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film From Hell

My problem with this movie was it was too slow with not much of a payoff.

4. THE APOLL0's rating of the film From Hell

I could see why British people may not like this film. Pretty harsh on the Monarchy.

5. J. O.'s rating of the film From Hell

A star for some truly beautiful moments with lavish set pieces and interesting camera work. Otherwise, it is a cheap, slapdash affair with no wholly enjoyable elements. Skimped on the violence and lasciviousness, underutilized its best talents, and had a severely under-written story. Watchable, but by no means good - painful, too, considering it had so much potential.

6. Zach Closs's rating of the film From Hell

"Close-ups of Guys with Long Hair & Frilly Shirts - The Movie." Easily one of the most boring films I have ever seen. There is absolutely no reason to care for anyone, the ripoff Tim Burton cinematography was forced and ugly... I struggle to think of one positive thing about it.

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film From Hell

8. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film From Hell

Enjoyable movie, could and should have been more gorier considering the visciousness of Jack the ripper

9. Frankster85's rating of the film From Hell