1. corycorycorycory's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

You can feel Herzog's intention. He put reality in front of us, with no lens. This includes his sans-herzog filter, as well. I feel for the other reviewers, no Werner spin. He knew the story itself wouldn't need his voice to make us feel.

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

One senses that what drew Herzog to making a don't-text-and-drive PSA is less an attempt to make a difference than a fascination with the cosmic irony of a mundane message indirectly costing someone their life. Few genres are less interesting than PSAs, and even Herzog's touch can't make it feel more than dutiful, even if it's wholly warranted. But it does give him a chance for another tour of the heartland.

3. mpho3's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

4. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

If you ever text while driving, do yourself and the people on the roads around you a HUGE favour and watch this short documentary. It might just save a life.

5. Will Bryan's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

6. Jim Cee's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

7. dave gunn's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

This was a short and sweet, classically miserable, documentary by the great Werner Herzog. I hope less scumbags with cellphones will text while driving; the fact that something so stupid kills people breaks my heart.

8. film_lies101's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

Needs to be shown in every driver's ed class

9. Nelson's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

Herzog exhorting us to act safe? Can't be true.

10. DiIE Lis9W's rating of the film From One Second to the Next

rated as a campaign. it's good to see something like this that not goes into medical details and focusing on the feelings of the people involved