1. Daniel Iván's rating of the film From the Sky Down

A glimpse of cinéma vérité for a documentary about a pop band: what might have lead to a sad, sad experience, turned out to be both a beautiful portrait of an epoch and a vivid and insightful tale of fame madness and artistic exploration. Not really surprising but extremely well crafted and with a truly magnificent use of stock material. Cool.

2. msmichel's rating of the film From the Sky Down

How does a band continue after achieving all their dreams and not become just part of the establishment. Quite revealing documentary having U2 and their chief collaborators look back on the time period between the wrapping up of the joshua tree tour and the recording of the achtung baby record. Many highlights seeing the songs emerge in the recording and the failed experiments along the way. A must for music fans.

3. Violeta Ayala's rating of the film From the Sky Down

I really enjoyed how the creative process/thinking was shown in this doco...I'm a bit bias as I love U2...maybe 3 & 1/2 stars would be more accurate!!!

4. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film From the Sky Down

A disappointment! I had wished that the focus of the movie had been shifted more towards Achtung Baby and it's songs. All we get now are a few mildly interesting tidbits about the AB process and a lot of boring recollections about Joshua Tree and Rattle & Hum.

5. Everaldo Amorim's rating of the film From the Sky Down

Very nice movie. It's a shame it falls a bit short in duration and into the promised content. Edge singing "Love is Blindness" and How "Sick Puppy" became "Mysterious Ways" and "One" are the highlights! =D

6. Samuel B. Prime's rating of the film From the Sky Down

FROM THE SKY DOWN's (un)intentional hilarity surpasses all measure of disbelief when Davis Guggenheim reveals the method behind U2's madness -- Bono speaks gibberish, as if speaking in a divine tongue of pure melody, until words/themes/concepts attach themselves as lyrics to the instrumental tune. Highly entertaining it indeed is, but probably not for the reasons it "should be."