1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

2. Mister No's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

3. Anna Filodor's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

Претенциозная, но слабая попытка. "Не верю!"

4. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

one of the worst garrel ,it has the elements of garrel's cinema but it's no good.that's why i call it :one of the worst garrel.

5. Mike Spence's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

This film was interesting but it didn't really get me excited. Nevertheless, i would love to watch it again along with some more Garrel.

6. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

Garrel's keeps his focus right up in the cast's faces--forgoing cultural/artistic/historical context for inner turmoil. His contrasts keep the background of the city white, and it's just Francois and his looming fate that matters.

7. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

Pretty good till the supernatural part. Maybe if Carole wasn't so scaring inside (his mind?) the mirror ... What I specially like about this movie is that the story is very recent (she dies in 2007), but we feel in 70's, without any trace of modern life. Brazilian writer Nelson Rodrigues' words describe very well the movie: "love, if not eternal, wasn't love".

8. Edwin N's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

This is the Garrel I'm talking about

9. Mar Blazha's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

In my humble opinion, I didn't liked the end. For sure is a great movie, with a good concept, great actors and language, but the way they have performed the end was a little bit sad in my perspective. Every time I watch a movie, I try somehow to place him between reality or in what may happen in some kind of someone's life, and in this movie I just think that was 'too much', at the end. But anyway is a great movie.

10. Didar Merve's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

This one hurt me so much. You can deeply feel the breaking of a heart and the melancholy is painful. I think I won't be able to watch a movie for a while.

11. Kurt Walker's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

12. ryan werner's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

thanks to everyone that went to see FRONTIER OF DAWN this weekend. you have earned a special place in my heart.

13. Antoine Doinel's rating of the film Frontier of Dawn

For me "Frontier of Dawn" is Garrel's definitive masterpiece! It is a melancholic and poignant summation of his career/life (thus far), thematically and aesthetically ... GARREL + LUBTCHANSKY + B&W + GRAIN = CINEMA!!!