1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Un soggetto difficile per una storia così nota che la sceneggiatura difficilmente sarebbe potuta scampare dal baratro della prevedibilità, ma ciononostante la regia, il corpo attoriale e la cura dei dettagli sono decisamente di buonissimo livello. Una storia politica a prova di inesperti, dove i dettagli complessi sono stati sapientemente smussati, per ottenere un risultato finale godibile da chiunque.

2. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

4. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Is any film about a historical event JUST about that historical event? Probably not.

5. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

6. Thomas's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Routine biopic of an isolated moment in history. Good attention to period detail, but left me cold.

7. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Silly, slight, presentational, sitcommy, superficial, formulaic, and lame. Perhaps there could be a way to make this story seaworthy, but Peter Morgan and the toothless Howard are not the men for the job. This film needed to take a huge step either in the direction of comedy or drama, because where it stands it's either a farcically insubstantial drama or a woefully unfunny comedy. Frank Langella is the man, though.

8. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Una de las primeras películas que vi en la universidad en lenguaje audiovisual.

9. Dombl's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

A TV-Interview becomes a boxing match. Some fine scenes but in the end "All the president's men" is the masterpiece to watch, when it comes to a journalistic thriller and to the Watergate-Case.

10. FAKE_001's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

don't hit me with your american dream!

11. W2's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

I had been avoiding this film due to my belief that Howard tendancies toward sentimentality would wreck an otherwise brilliant period piece. I was wrong. Good show.

12. Isaac Groves's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

While Richie Cunninghams direction is predictably 'meh' in it's incredibly straightforward nature, the film itself is lifted by some very good actors, in particular the two leads but with some unsurprisingly great supporting turns from the likes of Sam Rockwell and Oliver Platt

13. Tom Elce's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Streamlined capturing of a historic encounter as bestowed upon the world by Ron Howard. In other words: insincere crap.

14. angelicidea's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

TV interview as a boxing match. Interesting concept...

15. Vanessa Caswell's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

I'm not usually interested in political drama films. I often find them boring. But when you have a bunch of talented individuals & an interesting piece of history, I can certainly pay attention. supporting performances were good, Sam Rockwell is always predictably entertaining to watch.Michael Sheen & Frank Langella were excellent! They were compelling, layered & like their real-life counterparts. Good one Ron Howard

16. Ben Wheeler's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Ron Howard shows considerable skill in his portrayal of the duel between Frost and Nixon. It's fascinating to watch where the cuts go during the interviews: only the reactions of the opposing team members act as a cypher. The reactions show us who's winning the duel. Frank Langella is wonderful too. That's the good. The bad: irrelevant subject matter, hammy acting by the rest of the cast and awful exposition.

17. AyynaMkay's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

kept me in tension for the entire 2 hours or more. totally different angle of the issue. people are people - depeche mode

18. rorydean's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Michael Sheen and Frank Langella make this film more than it is - a period piece, part docudrama and part fictionalized account of a piece of history both glamorized and criticized with a light touch by Howard. Rockwell, Bacon and Platt are solid in supporting roles. The story moves quickly enough though it is apparent the premise loses momentum as the inevitable last day of the interview looms.

19. GIYGAS's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Stage play works a little better with the material, but Sheen and Langella hit every beat.

20. OldGregg69's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

clever. This film would not have been made twenty years ago, and if it was no one would have seen it. Unique

21. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

Simplistic and deceiving. History lesson for the ronhowards.

22. IndyLIVE's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

I find most of these comments interesting. A good film is a good film. Frost\Nixon might not be great, but it is an extraordinarily well-written, well-acted, and certainly well-made film. Simply because it has a successful mainstream director behind is no reason to dismiss it.

23. Roberto Russo's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

24. Josh's rating of the film Frost/Nixon

I was shocked at how thrilling this movie was. Not expecting to like this as much as I did, but ended up being one of my faves of the year.