1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Frozen

Dibilang menyenangkan ya memang tapi ada bosennya jga dengerin nyanyi-nyanyian mulu. Tapi gua suka sama ceritanya yg dewasa tapi tetap untuk anak-anak. Cinta kan ga melulu untuk pasangan, kakak beradik jga cinta. Oke jga kayak di film Maleficent.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Frozen

Enredo: ★★★ Animação: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Frozen

It has brainwashed any girl between 2 and 12 so it is damn effective at least. It has some of the most impressive snow and ice effects I have seen in an animated film and the small Norwegian details make make my national heart blossom. I also like that the animals don't talk for once and while going completely bonkers by the tunes as my kid sings them ALL THE TIME it is easy to understand why this one was a success.

4. lidiishere's rating of the film Frozen

I have to admit that I'm deeply moved by this show. girl power!

5. teresa romã's rating of the film Frozen

Despite the oversell of this film, the nausea you can get by seeing it literally EVERYWHERE you go, I don't understand why you'd hate it. Putting that aside, it's just a lovely film.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Frozen

It needed more work visually, none of the songs were that interesting, and I was glad when it was over.

7. Carolina.'s rating of the film Frozen

8. runfromfire's rating of the film Frozen

I suffer through this shit for my daughters. This wasn't as painful as some of them but ugh, so much friggin' singing.

9. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film Frozen

10. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Frozen

Beautiful soundtrack and that's all

11. anesthesia romanova's rating of the film Frozen

The original Snow Queen was a surprisingly feminist story about a peasant girl rescuing her BFF from an evil snow queen who may or may not be in league with Satan. Most of the people who help her are women. Somehow, Disney managed to turn it into a generic Disney princess movie. The animation looks like one of those direct-to-DVD Barbie movies from the 2000s. Just watch the Soviet version instead.

12. nicolecopello's rating of the film Frozen

i don't get why everyone was so hyped for this movie. average at its most.

13. hamsa's rating of the film Frozen

14. auloel's rating of the film Frozen

Honestly, i hate this movie.

15. Kespo's rating of the film Frozen

A movie full of unearned moments.

16. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Frozen

most overrated film of all time

17. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Frozen

"Let It Go" is a showstopper but the show keeps on going.

18. bmelis's rating of the film Frozen

19. panduabi's rating of the film Frozen

I dont understand why people love this.

20. Jameel Timberlake's rating of the film Frozen

21. subtonal's rating of the film Frozen

This movie is great. Everyone is just annoyed by the hype..

22. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Frozen