1. Ann Burden's rating of the film Frozen

2. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Frozen

Frozen can be a tense, white-knuckler in palpable tension and likeable characters, with the group comedy dynamic a good establisher. It hits many buttons within this one location environment to create suspense, thrills, and terror. The dialogue doesn't emotionally convey as well when it goes for drama aside from Bell's breakdown about her dog. Thus, when Frozen goes purely straight-faced 50-odd minutes in, it misses.

3. sarahatesyou's rating of the film Frozen

I loved the part where she thought was going to die and the only thing she could think of was that if she died no one would feed her dog, and her dog didn't deserve to starve to death. Same.

4. dave gunn's rating of the film Frozen

Takes place almost entirely on a ski lift and somehow manages to make you feel anxious, tense, grossed out, and miserable better than many other films in the genre.

5. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Frozen

"Get off me, you're crushing my Marlboros"

6. Victor Emiliano Martinez's rating of the film Frozen

Es de las películas mas padres para mi gusto ya que es una película muy bien elaborada para provocar desesperación y ademas lo que les ocurre es muy entretenida para la familia, muy buena opción.

7. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film Frozen

Arrepiante! Muito triste. (2,8)

8. Makz86's rating of the film Frozen

Viele kleine Fehler, uninteressante und unsympathische Figuren, langweiliges Ende. Kein guter Film. Wenn man unbedingt einen "Horror" Film schauen will und gar nichts interessantes zur Option steht, erst dann zu dem hier greifen!

9. M_Lin-k's rating of the film Frozen

10. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Frozen

11. venenatis's rating of the film Frozen

12. Bert Corten's rating of the film Frozen

The suspension of disbelief is stretched quite a bit in this one. However, the believable actors and the real characters they portray turn this into a twist on the disastergenre original enough to watch. Nice.

13. The Criterion Cast's rating of the film Frozen

We just got home from Sundance, and are posting our reviews. Check out Rudie's review of Frozen: http://criterioncast.com/2010/01/23/adam-greens-frozen-sundance-2010-film-review/ Check out Travis' review of Frozen: http://criterioncast.com/2010/01/24/travis-reviews-adam-green-frozen-sundance-2010-film-review/

14. Omnimog's rating of the film Frozen

Extremely disturbing concept for someone afraid of heights like myself. Although there are some nice work put in the cinematography here to truly make you feel at unease, I found the characters to be so remarkably unbelivable/stupid, and the actors to do such a miserable job in portraying them that I stopped the film just 10 minutes before the end. I couldn't bother to sit through, and that is very rare to me.

15. Matt's rating of the film Frozen

One thing we did not need is a knock-off of 'Open Water', for that matter we didn't even need 'Open Water'

16. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Frozen

Extremely suspenseful and very intense. Even if there are some questionable elements.

17. Cbarky99's rating of the film Frozen

The perfect movie to show that one friend who keeps talking about the time he stuck his tongue to a flagpole in January.

18. Matthew Thompson's rating of the film Frozen

Stupid and trashy, but likeable characters and great shock value moments make it quite a fun watch.

19. VIOLHAINE LARSEN's rating of the film Frozen

It worked for me! Didn't want to ski before, don't want to ski after!

20. Paulitics's rating of the film Frozen

What a horrible, bleak film. Suppose it does it's job.

21. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Frozen

underrated and disturbing. very disturbing.

22. Edetein's rating of the film Frozen

This could have easily been a five star film if it were 20 minutes in length and the wolves could fly. Since the film had neither of these attributes, I can only award this film one star. I would rather be shot in the face with a nuclear bomb than watch this film again.

23. Alex K's rating of the film Frozen

See, this is why I don't ski late in the day. Getting in "one last run" usually means putting your life in the hands of a stoned and surly lift operator who can't wait to get off his (or her) shift and head to the bar. No thanks.

24. Alan Edit's rating of the film Frozen

Good premise. Missing the emotional quotient wasn't set up. Now those wolves made the day. They could get their own movie.