1. AVA's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

Die Welt braucht Menschen,wie diese. Wenn sie auch- romantisch verklärt -scheitern mit ihrer skurrilen Idee,Sie versuchen etwas.Ihr Ziel ist zu helfen.

2. koschka's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

''So many disasters all around the world and you are talking just about being naked!'' ..this last quote made it clear. But still people like them are important in our society.. and therefore I appreciate the film about them. (Although it was kind of 'lengthy' in the first part)

3. Patricia Naumann's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

european rich kids go super alternative, take nudes in the forest, trying to connect with nature. in the end they lose contact to reality. has it's length, but interesting to see this journey of young people believing in an utopia that the people they want to reach don't even want.

4. Achim Grün's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

I do not care what anyone says, the world needs people like this! And therefore this documentary simply made me happy. The culture clash in the second part is predictable but still very interesting to see. Does it matter whether a project like this succeeds? Maybe it doesn't!

5. Giada Pesce's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

I can't believe I have to even give a star to comment on this. Stylistically ok, but really most uninteresting topic ever. I mean "Fuck for forest"...seriously???

6. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

It's a weird story. The documentary functions as unmasking of a typical neo-colonialistic helping syndrom of European origin; it show that the Fuck for Forest people in their pseudo-romantic attitude are unable to understand and acknowledge the meaning of cultural differences.

7. Moeyboy's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

8. anarresti's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

This feels, at times, like a mockumentary or a fake documentary. Not because of any lack of talent from the filmakers, or some indecision about style. Maybe because of an ever-present sense of performance, by the ones whose activity is being documented, and by the nature of their performances. And also how candid they do seem about their intentions. They look like characters, not real people. Too genuine to be real.

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

10. Slowart's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

marczak's attentive unblinking gaze and monotonous sly voiceover shows brilliant sketches of fff's clashes with a number of various environments / some parts drag a bit but effortless editing keeps the story afloat

11. Sergio Fernandez's rating of the film Fuck for Forest

the rise and fall of an environmentalist hippie.