1. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Full Frontal

2. The Sujewa's rating of the film Full Frontal

pretty good movie. from the early days of digital filmmaking.

3. caitlin.f's rating of the film Full Frontal

really enjoyed the meta-ness of it & the visual style. worth watching.

4. Brian Gutierrez's rating of the film Full Frontal

I can't begin to put into words how the film makes me feel (more think. I would say think).

5. Nick Potter's rating of the film Full Frontal

It honestly doesn't even feel like it's a real or full movie. More power to him, but this isn't for me at all.

6. muse_x's rating of the film Full Frontal

Soderbergh, in a room full of mirrors, makes a telenovela.

7. Christian's rating of the film Full Frontal

under-appreciated bit of genius. flies in the face of hollywood for all the right reasons. clever, human, and self - absorbed as its subject matter.

8. Myles's rating of the film Full Frontal

I thought this was fun and often excellent. The New Wave influence is unmistakable. Critics should try re-evaluating this, fifteen years out. Hollywood on Hollywood with a stunner cast and dark humor. Makes me wish I lived in their world.

9. Adam S. Hacker's rating of the film Full Frontal

Wow, harsh reviews! It's Hollywood playing experimental, peoples. It's got layers. LAYERS!

10. LaReyna's rating of the film Full Frontal

Heavy nos·tal·gia and interestingly raw. Seemed to drag but it's just one of those neat films to watch if you have absolutely nothing to do but bundle up and chew to the small dramas.

11. Joshua Wonders's rating of the film Full Frontal

Soderbergh disappoints with this attempt at intertwined and interconnected stories. Each character is poorly developed and uninteresting making a film in which characters are the focal point, virtually unwatchable. Voice overs make the already confusing structure of this film, even more difficult to pay attention to. Unfortunately, the thing I cared most about was the whether or not the dog would live.

12. Michael Schmidt's rating of the film Full Frontal

Definitely worth watching twice.

13. Jeremy Barker's rating of the film Full Frontal

14. Sarah Leinwand's rating of the film Full Frontal

Full Frontal is a mockumentary that includes a film within the film featuring a star-studded cast. The movie follows a bunch of Los Angelites, whose lives are linked together in a Gary Marshall movie fashion. The film is shot in a grainy fashion, giving it a campy feel while still sporting leading lads and ladies such as David Duchovny and Julia Roberts (who has incidentally been in quite a few Gary Marshall films).

15. Madeline Mckinzie's rating of the film Full Frontal

This was an extremely interesting movie, but hard to follow at times. The changes in cinematography helped differentiate between the storylines, and I thought it was a really smart way to do so. The characters created for this movie seemed perfect for the overall picture, and the actors did a great job depicting them. I enjoyed this movie and would watch it again, no doubt.

16. Erik F.'s rating of the film Full Frontal

Meta madness. Several great moments and details. I enjoyed it very much.

17. David Richards's rating of the film Full Frontal

This film has an interesting narrative structure and the visual style serves to separate its layers. The movie within the movie and the movie within that movie were filmed in higher resolution than the "real" frame story or rather stories, since there are several that intertwine. There are lots of interesting characters and good performances. Lots of humor and drama. I love it.

18. dave gunn's rating of the film Full Frontal

There are some truly funny and bizarre moments throughout this that remind me of Soderbergh's Schizopolis. Unfortunately, while I can appreciate his experimentation, especially with the Dogme 95 rules, this multi-meta film just did not work out well. Ebert nailed it when he said it felt more like the bonus materials on a DVD than an actual film.

19. CCLZA's rating of the film Full Frontal

Plainly uninteresting to me. Only Keener could remotely stir some excitement out of my viewing of this.

20. João Eça's rating of the film Full Frontal

probably soderbergh's best, together with solaris and ocean's eleven

21. Tony Pauletto's rating of the film Full Frontal

This open-faced movie leaves a lot dangling between its mixed media, infinitive film-within-a-film motif, but the audacity of it is fascinating, and some of the stories are very resonant.

22. Law's rating of the film Full Frontal

I think Reno's review is very uncalled for.

23. Craig B's rating of the film Full Frontal