1. pluviosity's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

seems like a pushing-too-much for a conclusion attempt.. :|

2. smeef's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

not sure why people dislike this as the followup to the original fullmetal alchemist series... I think this was great though... so sad omfg

3. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

The original series is my favorite story in any artistic medium that was sadly ruined by the 2009 raping that was Brotherhood. This isn't as bad as that but it's just as pointless. The original ending put me the tears everytime I revisit the series. The odyssey all these characters took part of is as epic as Kurosawa, as spiritual as Bergman, as humanistic as Renoir and as beautiful as Erice. Watch that instead.

4. Federico Campisi's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

Da una serie di merda poteva venire fuori solo un film di merda...

5. BirdieGoBoom's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

It's obvious that they created the movie simply to milk the success of the anime. If you're looking for something that matches the quality of Brotherhood or even the original series, turn back before it's too late.

6. Marti Penla Pranz's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

4 stars for the TV series, not the movie. The movie is awful.

7. eek's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

The TV show was brilliant, this is quite different...Ed meets Fritz Lang and fights the Nazis, it's pretty good until the last act when everything falls apart

8. Eriatarka's rating of the film Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa

I absolutely love Fullmetal Alchemist, but this is just insulting.