1. r u f o's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

2. Nick Potter's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

The first 20-30 minutes were unconvincing to me until Andy Lau really started sinking his teeth into it, and then it became it great fun. Johnnie To has such great action sensibilities.

3. Dogville59's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

How could something with so much death be so beautiful!

4. David R Williams's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

5. Lily Parmenter's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

Badass and super fun to watch. The final faceoff in the maze of explosives was awesome. :)

6. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

Hollywood needs to learn from Hong Kong. I thought I was sick and tired of violent action movies, since that's all that Hollywood produces these days. It turns out that I'm just sick and tired of how Hollywood makes movies. This is a fresh, engaging bulletfest that's mostly free of cliches and doesn't follow the standard formula.

7. Dries's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

Una figata epocale, e che finale !!!!!! :D

8. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

Johnnie To's characters live in an alternate universe where random shootings with submachine guns are commonplace and public spaces become mortuary grounds. But his films, like this one, contain an elegaic beauty amidst the mayhem, with cameras caressing faces in gentle closeup and wandering via dolly up and down the boulevards of brutality. Not a great film for those desiring acting or plot but always interesting.

9. Chris C K's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

10. Richard Doyle's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

An eccentric, action filled flick co-directed by Johnnie To and Wai Ka Fai. Not as great as some of their other films, but a solid bit of entertainment.

11. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

12. Junda Mane's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

A Johnnie To/Wai Ka Fai misfire is still better than most. Uneven, but enjoyable action pulp.

13. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

14. Jake Cole's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

The first To film to do nothing for me. The hyperactivity of the camera becomes appropriate only in retrospect, and by then Wai's script has made so many forced reversals that even the ending (out of context, one of To's most chilling) that it makes no impact. There are still delights here (esp. some of the constantly reversing cat-and-mouse chases between killers) but overall I left feeling empty for the 1st time.

15. Marco Tassinari's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

WRITING SUPER TEAM: Based on Pang Ho-Cheung's novel, screenplay by Wai Ka-Fai and Joey O'Bryan.

16. yuriwalker's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

film yang gw tonton pas kelas 2 SD,wah,ini film epic sekali untuk anak seumuran gw..endingnya absurd dan mengharukan sekali sih,seperti biasa Andy Lau frekuensi matinya di akhir film lebih banyak ketimbang dia hidup di akhir film...ups,spoiler.

17. Gondo's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

A film like a literal Firework that can be seen as a celebration of the sensory capabilities of cinema. A celebrating of the numerous possibilities that arise when the surface becomes texture, the image becomes the structure of the story and the expectations become the lie. A truly rapid mixture of vulgar and controlled formalism. A film as dirty as beautiful.

18. madebydanlam's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

Trez gimmicky and mediocre writing. Comes out like a wannabe action flick that is confused as it is corny. Not inventive nor pushing any boundaries. Perhaps mister To and mister Wai are teasing us and are trying to tell us not to take it seriously, if that's the case then good job.

19. Elvia Francis's rating of the film Fulltime Killer

A really good Hong Kong action film; based on Edmond Pang's novel. I just think Andy Lau and Takashi Sorimachi were sensational in this film! The story and effects were well-done.