1. gaussian's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

it's been over a year but i'm still mad i paid money to see this movie

2. Criteriamor's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Utter garbage. Tina Fey's films are much better when she stays behind the scenes. Something happens to the quality of her work when she's the main subject. And, Margo Robbie, go home.

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

I really like and admire Tina Fey, and I laughed every now and then, but this was just kinda meh. And Billy Bob and Martin Freeman didn't have a scene together. They missed a great Fargo shout out opportunity.

4. Patrick John's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Will watch anything Tina Fey. Margot Robbie was nothing in this film.

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Who greenlights this shit?

6. msmichel's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Ficarra and Requa deliver a pleasant surprise that was mis-marketed as a comedy on release last spring. Instead we find a well scripted adaptation of the memoir by KIm Barker looking at a woman journalist's experiences in Afghanistan when the world's focus had turned to Iraq. Some light comedy here and there but Tina Fey does some heavier lifting dramatically this time around. Worth discovering.

7. fearraigh's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

For all its self deprecation it never rises far above the self-satisfied memoir of the journalist who has finally done something with their life. There's an uneasy Orientalising slant to it and at times in the last half hour it veers into some very crass territory indeed. Americans without passports might find it illuminating.

8. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Pire que la tourista. -100000000

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

There's one thing that made - this is still a good movie. It was Tina Fey's bold and solid performance. They said this is a comedy. By the way, I didn't find it funny...

10. bulletproof isobel's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

11. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

12. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

13. auloel's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

14. Diderot's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Not bad--better than the trailer gave it credit for.

15. MIRZBOW's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Some great use of Harry Nilsson. [2]

16. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

"Comedy, War" Mubi's classification. Vague indication of Full Metal Jacket in 2016. ymmv

17. jxn's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

after we left the cinema my friend asked me "would you rather see that movie again or wait in line at ben and jerry's for two hours?" and honestly i'd rather wait at ben and jerry's because by the end i would have gained something.

18. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

It's clear that this film is trying to be a smart dramedy, but it never really accomplishes being a successful comedy nor drama The comedic moments go too much into broad and silly territory. As for a drama, the central character never feels fully developed, and the filmmakers never settle on a proper story arc for her, starting various threads without fully realizing them.

19. Ethan's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

This is a solid film and a great performance from Tina Fey. This is kind of like Salvador meets Good Morning Vietnam. The cast here is exceptional and it is definitely an engaging film.

20. Blumes's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Some great use of Harry Nilsson.

21. Emily O's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

22. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Couldn't help but sit in the theater and realize this is the kind of film I was requesting when writing less-than-positive reviews of both "Hail, Caesar!" and "Our Brand is Crisis." I wanted more consistent humor, affable character relationships, and memorable performances to make up for the lack of focus. Here, Tina Fey and Margot Robbie are a comedic dream-team with some seriously strong dramatic convictions.