1. Chearth's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

2. BobbyTee's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

Powerfull cowards! Very hard to watch!

3. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

4. Diogo CF's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

You can laugh at Haneke's juvenile idea of a brechtian distancing effect, but at least "Funny Games" fully embraces its sadistic sensationalism, unlike "Amour" or "The White Ribbon". It's still a repulsive and mostly dull film, though.

5. Pipim's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

3 étoiles pour les acteurs formidables. Pfffiou, par contre, les petites morales d'Haneke sont comment dire... insupportables: Oui un spectateur peut être voyeur, Oui un spectateur peut être pervers, Oui la fiction compte autant que le réel, Oui l'image a un pouvoir dont il faut se méfier. Merci pour toutes ces leçons Oh Grand Maître Haneke! Je préfère de loin la paranoïa de Lars Von Trier.

6. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

7. Görkem Demir's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

8. Louis Robert's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

Film incroyablement clever, confrontant, inconfortable et rempli de tensions. Ce regard de Michael Pitt me hante encore. C'est ce qui fait que Funny Games vaut 5 étoiles à mes yeux.

9. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

Hanekes remake of his own film. Very wierd and lots of tasty violence. Both psychological and physical. Sometimes disturbing, which is great.

10. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

There are a lot of films that can't quite touch what Funny Games does, just in terms of the sheer horror that goes on in front of the viewer's eyes. Watching this movie is like watching a snuff film: it doesn't cut away, even in the most unwatchable and gut-wrenching moments. While it isn't necessarily a blood and gore fest, it doesn't need to be, leaving the brilliance of the story and the characters to come first.

11. hyacinthtears's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

certainly not the trainwreck of a film some would have you believe. enjoyable and a bit artsy, although what you take away from the message is up to you. personally im not sure how i feel.

12. josh's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

How the hell does this have mixed reviews? It's perfect! Can't wait to see the original (even though it's the same thing), and Haneke's other films.

13. abyantama's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

14. Anca.'s rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

3.5. Michael Pitt was brilliant.

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

16. jisatsu's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

17. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

About this Funny Games US - and that goes for Clockwork Orange too - I dislike violence, violence made to women, ultra violence etc. So even if they're both good movies ...... they're not my cup of tea.

18. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HORROR MOVIE IS THIS. i wasn't like shit scared, more like uncomfortable...

19. Ştefan Iancu's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

20. Cavale's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

I like how the remake is titled Funny Games U.S as if it's some reality show with a distribution deal. Pretty smart if you ask me.

21. Sabra Thomas's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

This was honestly a fantastic movie. It was really...weird pretty; everything about the aesthetic, from the colors to the room layouts, felt strangely beautiful mixed with the thick sheet of dread felt during the entire movie. I don't think you every really get a break from sitting tense the entire time. My only complaint were a few scenes felt much too long and I'd space out briefly, but I'd snap back quickly. 4/5

22. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

One of the most terrifying films you will ever see because its motive is the most cruel, most sicking. What if the reasoning behind these people torturing your family, was for NO reason at all. There is no motive at all, its just what they do. No reasoning, no logic, nothing. To me, that is terrifying, and in this film conducted by the masterful Haenke. It shows that horror perfectly. Great film, hard watch.

23. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

24. ramasantputra's rating of the film Funny Games U.S.

Cruel, Cold, Brutal, & Darkly Thrilling