1. Mario Lipuma's rating of the film Funny Games

2. Lucas Alcazar's rating of the film Funny Games

A true masterpiece in horror.

3. Harriehhh's rating of the film Funny Games

Haneke's technically brilliant, fourth wall breaking home invasion thriller/bold critique of superfluous filmic violence will leave you feeling smug from your understanding or bewildered by your lack thereof.

4. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Funny Games

5. Galateazul's rating of the film Funny Games

6. Dieterliebling's rating of the film Funny Games

sehr,sehr gute schauspielerische leistung. sehr,sehr ekeliger film

7. PeaceMaker93's rating of the film Funny Games

Funny Games isn't funny at all! It is a horrifying terror movie and a lot better, than the US remake (also by Haneke), because I didn’t knew the actors so I felt closer to them, what made the movie more realistic. Also the Austrian accent, which sounds funny to me as a German, makes the movie better, because Austrian seem so friendly. Funny Games is hard to watch and makes you feel bad afterwards.

8. klofter's rating of the film Funny Games

A perverse film. A scary film. A very good film.

9. Dries's rating of the film Funny Games

'rcamadonna Arno Frisch !!

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Funny Games

Oeuvre profondément dérangeante qui confirme l'importance de son réalisateur. www.cinefiches.com

11. Michael Diers's rating of the film Funny Games

Anfangs ganz spannend, nimmt die Dramaturgie jedoch mit Fortschreiten des Films mehr und mehr ab. Den Ausflug auf die Metaebene hätte man sich auch sparen können beim Dreh. Grausig ebenfalls die schlechte Daten-Übertragungsrate von Mubi, die alle 30 Sekunden für einen Aussetzer zum Laden sorgte. Kein Vergnügen!

12. L.K.'s rating of the film Funny Games

13. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Funny Games

One of Haneke's most disturbing films and also (especially through Paul's commentaries addressing the audience) an intelligent reflection on our voyeurism. The dramaturgy is brilliant and some essential (and the cruelest) parts of the action happen in our minds.

14. João R's rating of the film Funny Games

I felt dumb after watching this. Sustainable direction betrayed by an attempt to comment on a topic that is grossly absent and, when it emerges, it's rushed and hollow. The intro and the little boy's death stand out.

15. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Funny Games

this one is better than the US version, i feel regretful having watched the US version first

16. ermete polpette's rating of the film Funny Games

17. Enkiled's rating of the film Funny Games

An example of why helplessness sells in film

18. richardlawrn's rating of the film Funny Games

gosh... I never felt bad for the victim as I did for that beautiful little boy :(

19. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Funny Games

Honestly, Haneke is a genius but I couldn't find this disturbing at all. Maybe i've seen a bit too many harsh movie plots for this to affect me, but it is what it is. If you're not used to heavy dialogue and cold-hearted action, you might find this strong and examplery.

20. Silvoieski's rating of the film Funny Games

A masterpiece that explores magnificently the pure sense of human violence.

21. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Funny Games

Disconcerting and disturbing...

22. quiteemotional's rating of the film Funny Games

remote control-early morning alarm clock/

23. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Funny Games

Difficult to rate a film like this. I admire it on a technical level and the point it is trying to make about society's relationship with violence, but it is not fun to watch!

24. Leigh Collins's rating of the film Funny Games