1. Seesaw's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

2. aliasgenius's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Kate Dollenmayer is an absolute gem.

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

4. Myles's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Lena Dunham owes this guy a fruit basket.

5. rachelldancer's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

The story line is very relatable to my age group. It's about young adults in their 20's trying to figure out who they are and what they want out of life. The movie and story had a lot of potential. It is a low budget film and it shows throughout the movie. It is very mediocre but has it's good parts which didn't make it too bad watching. Would not reccomened to anyone wanting to watch.

6. John's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Realistic dialogues with all the "umm's", "uhh's", and "or something's". Reminiscent of early Linklater. Soft spoken characters with plenty of character. Perfect example of low budget, humble filmmaking.

7. Loz Loory's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

This movie makes me cringe in embarrassment for being part of the same generation and having the same daftly awkward conversations. We are such dolts as dreams are made of. And the men of the species, they sure do take a lot longer to mature than the women. Glad that, by the end, Marnie decides not to listen to the tiresome, inappropriate comments of her male friends.

8. Brandon's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Really great film. Seems fresh even now.

9. Sarah's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

It felt very real and relatable. What a bunch of awkward characters.

10. katballo's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

11. Brian's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

This is one of those films where you would probably want to watch one time. Though it dealt with a important aspect of life, about kids in their 20s trying to find what they really want in life, but it was shot with a low budget and it kind of shows. The acting was mediocre throughout, which hurts the film itself. It is interesting to do a film with this subject, and it's something the younger audience can relate to.

12. Erik F.'s rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

2.5 stars. As bland and aimless as its main character, but with intermittent flashes of charm and relatability.

13. ejonline's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

(Saw a while back) I never saw enough films labeled "mumblecore" to come to any conclusion as to whether or not it was an actual genre rather than a fuzzy trope deployed in film criticism. That being said, the characters here certainly talk over each other and it doesn't have a strong central narrative thread. It works as a study of characters living through some uninspiring years. I wonder how well it has aged.

14. Lasse Holdhus's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Thanks for giving us this wonderful film! How astonished I was, going through 1 1/2 hours with dialogues which only uses the words: ''I don't know, I mean...'' ''I'm sorry, I just...'' - ''I guess.....'', and still feel that the film is really deep and poetic. Just comes to show that if you genuine and truthful you can use any form you'd like to. Glad I saw it.

15. yohkcub's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

I really liked this film. It feels really intimate and relatably awkward that its funny. It captures that stage in your early 20s where you're kind-of an adult, like you're technically an adult, but you just don't have your shit together and are fighting to let go of your old bad habits. I feel ya Marnie! Also, the look and feel cinematography is nice and ties it all together.

16. David Perez's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Just try to make it through the trailer. Christ. It's as if someone picked up all the outtakes of Linklater's 'Slacker' left on the editing room floor and made a film not even intelligent enough to be called 'anti-art.' Negative stars.

17. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Ah, Mumblecore... you mixed bag of wonderful and awful. I do admire the intention of the genre itself. The devotion to character via naturalistic dialogue is a refreshing change from time to time. Quite often there can be some really awesome stuff that develops from this method of filmmaking. But the ending of this movie is as meaningless and useless as most of the characters that litter this film.

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

I'd pick either Frances Ha or Funny Games. Mumblecore is just plain painful.

19. spasmolytic's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Yeah I guess. If that's what Cassavetes means to you.

20. cinebaby's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Overrated. I usually like mumblecore but this was a tad too mumbly lol and the characters were just annoying.

21. ADZERTY's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Les personnages de ce film sont modernes en ce sens qu'ils n'évoluent pas et ne parviennent pas à grandir. Leur vie est paradoxale, à la fois intéressante mais pleine d'instants manqués : ça n'avance pas, peut-être parce qu'ils en voudraient trop.

22. Rubis's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

c'est chouette ! je suis un peu resté sur ma faim, mais j'imagine que c'est a cette fin qu’était prévue la fin.

23. Guillaume's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Funny Ha Ha is convincing in capturing Marnie's everyday life, romantic struggles and the awkwardness of everyday life. The film seems to focus on that generation's difficulties to maintain meaningful relationships, as the characters struggle to express their emotions while still acting very detached, which doesn't work so well for them. Without any action, the film remains very engaging until the "end".

24. Pierre.F's rating of the film Funny Ha Ha

Le réalisme du mumblecore, c'est sympa, efficace mais voilà