1. Eduardo Azevedo's rating of the film Funny People

Not your average Apatow movie and definitely not an Sandler movie.

2. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Funny People

Continuing the proud Apatow tradition of losing the funny, humanist thread. Eric Bana steals the movie.

3. Yayo's rating of the film Funny People

best jokes. best improv cast.

4. antibody's rating of the film Funny People

5. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Funny People

i think, this film is not really funny. Biar lucunya kayak bagaimana, kalau stand-up comedy nya bahasa inggris, percuma, sa tidak akan ketawa. *karena sa tidak mengerti

6. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Funny People

7. taniaburrito's rating of the film Funny People

8. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Funny People

One of Seth Rogen's best performances. The first half was good but the second was full of easy jokes and clichés.

9. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Funny People

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

10. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Funny People

11. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Funny People

Why it's fashionable to hate this film I'll never understand. All I know is I greatly enjoyed 'Funny People' (along with 'This Is 40', Apatow's other flop) in spite of its flaws, of which, to my judgement, there are few. Apatow has assumed the formula of James L. Brooks, of smart comedy and real emotion combined with unhurried pacing and a long running time, to expert effect.

12. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Funny People

If it wasn't called funny people I would have had no idea what these people were.

13. Anthony's rating of the film Funny People

Music by Jason Schwartzman: Did Phantom Planet score the movie? Could 'California' be making a come back after the demise of the OC?

14. victoria konigsberg's rating of the film Funny People

15. rowdyman's rating of the film Funny People

Sort of my limit for penis jokes, but Sandler proves he can be better with better material. Subversive Simmons' films include "Re-do" and "Merman". Overly long at 136 minutes.

16. Matt's rating of the film Funny People

Great movie...and then there's the second hour.

17. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Funny People

This was a comedy about the man behind the laughs. Kind of like the sad clown kind of thing. It has a lot to do about flirting, fame, relationships and friendships. Overall it was much better than I thought it would be,

18. Elina Chebbocha's rating of the film Funny People

This movie works on just so many levels, but most of them are "how-to"s: how to make a good sketch, how to maintain a friendship, how to fuck up a family and get it all together again. Probably the best movie about the structure of humour, yet it's too personal to accept it like a comedy only.

19. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Funny People

Sin Adam Sandler y con algun protagonico distinto la pelicula podria ser buena la premisa es interesante al principio pero se vuelve una tragedia romantica aburrida...

20. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film Funny People

This marks a major leap forward Apatow's work. I only hope the tepid response doesn't make him take a step backwards. A lot of the movie seems autobiographical, which might explain, along with the actors' performances, why so many of the scenes feel authentic. This movie does the best job of trudging a fine line between darkness and sentimentality. The 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up were practice.

21. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film Funny People

I really like comics and stand-up artists. I like their interviews, to hear what they have to say and such. so, I really liked this movie through it's 2/3. and then the last part comes and it gets so... weird. it almost looks like another movie, another movie that is kinda bad.

22. nowhere_fast's rating of the film Funny People

23. illipebutter's rating of the film Funny People

worst movie I've ever seen WTF was that one star is a compliment

24. julesandvincent's rating of the film Funny People