1. lou.'s rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Another delusional one. What's in this about Diane? The Rolleiflex?! The problem is I'd watch (almost) anything if RDjr is there. I can save the colour palette, that affected me in a certain way, and I'll probably suggest @colorpalette.cinema on IG to post something on this one.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Une excellente idée scénaristique de départ, malmenée à coups de fastidieux clichés, d'inévitables "scènes à faire", d'insupportables décors outrancièrement baroques, de séquences pseudo-émouvantes qui frisent le ridicule le plus éculé et le plus surfait (scènes du rasage, du suicide, du matelas pneumatique, parmi d'autres passages tous aussi navrants et foncièrement stupides)... www.cinefiches.com

3. cigdem's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Daha kötüsünü izleyene kadar en kötüsü bu.

4. st aga's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

This film is made on secondary characters. Nicole Kidman is horrendous as an inflated "artist" who can't do anything without poignantly staring at it wide-eyed. A very big shame and an act of liberty trying to capitalise on Diane Arbus' life and work, very loosely as the film points out - adding a mythology to a body of work that can stand for itself perfectly well. Also, the sound is very quite.

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Diane Arbus is a legend in every photographer's book, but was it her unhappiness and the discovery of an underdog that lead her to artistic and creative brilliance? Well, if it was, the film made it all seem just a little too strange and pointless.

6. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

7. Maria Poenaru's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

this movie is so pretentious

8. Such Itl's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Lionel's house is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I do love that the movie even if it isn't a surrealistic film, it's got something that goes directly to your subconsciousness and makes you feel so unreal.

9. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

No.33 - Wonderfully colourful and quirky, a very interesting tale.

10. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Nothing wrong with being strange

11. Teona Gal's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

12. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

13. Lidia Lemon's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

wonderful actors and GREAT film!

14. Susie Q's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

I love the fact that it wasn't the standard biopic film I thought it would be. Further, the possibility to recognize photographs of Arbus through the art direction is great. Hoped for more nudists tough ;-)

15. Ilayda Gunes's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

16. abluevalentine's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

17. valolopez's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

18. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Feels too much like they tried to make a cookie cutter, Beauty and the Beast story out of Arbus' life and work. Robert Downey Jr. was interesting until he took off his mask only to reveal...another.

19. Bárbara Hernandes's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Não gostei, filme chato! E olha que tem uma das minhas atizes preferidas! Perdi meu tempo.

20. Nikola's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

Most of the people I know do not appreciate this movie, but I've always loved it.

21. el_charro's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

22. ashreid20's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

I think being a fan of Arbus already definitely helped.

23. FailedImitator's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

I loved the fuck out of this movie. Found it very inspiring towards the end.

24. C.B.L.S's rating of the film Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus

It was a good idea in theory, making an experimental art house film inspired by the life and work of one of the twentieth century's most visionary artists but up on screen it just does not work, in any way, shape or form.