1. micah van hove's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

Extremely well-drawn characters that exemplify an important discourse about the art world and listless youth vs responsibility. I really felt for all of these characters and they made me laugh A LOT. 5/5

2. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

I may or may not have continued to watch this because Louis Cancelmi's smile reminds me of Jason Schwartzman (I did.)

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

an extended episode of Girls featuring the well known insufferable hipsters. a good reminder that history has indeed ended and that humanity is stuck in a perpetual limbo. purgatory can be worse than hell. frances ha features the same characters/settings/themes but at least it's enjoyable. hell is other movies.

4. Angela's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

While it skillfully put-together, and while the characters were well-written and realistic, having to follow around such brutally loathsome people makes for a really depressing experience. My hatred of all the main characters completely overpowered anything good about the movie.

5. Peter Rinaldi's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

Some really nice moments, some surprising moments, some solid performances. Enjoyable.

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

''Even feminist lose bets!''

7. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Gabi on the Roof in July

Funny and affecting portrait of a group of friends adrift in NYC, whose summer is disrupted by a one of their wild younger sisters. Takes a pretty typical indie/mumblecore theme and turns it into something surprisingly perceptive and humane.